Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC, Looking for Friendlies, & Pre Season Trials

Southall FC, are looking to organise a number of friendlies for this coming pre-season both home and away. If you would like to discuss please get in contact on this thread or by PM, and i can pass your info on to our fixture secretary. Like most teams we are looking for away fixtures, but would consider some home games as well.

Southall FC, currently play in the Spartan South Midlands Division 1, and their Double winning Reserve team, will be joining the Suburban League, we have also been granted FA Charter Standard, for our work in developing our successful youth teams, which we see as the future in developing our own talent, to further the ambitions of the club. Southall FC has ambitious plans for next year, and will hope to be challenging for promotion come the end of the season. If you would like to be part of the journey to restore the club to it's desired place up the football pyramid; Pre-Season training, and open trials will be taking place on the following schedule.

Boston Manor Playing Fields

Boston Gardens

Brentford

TW8 9LR

TIMES:

Tuesday 25th June ; 7pm - 9pm

Thursday 27th June ; 7pm - 9pm

Saturday 29th June ; 11am - 1pm

Dom looking forward to our game against you lot on the 3rd of August should be another hard thought game like the last pre-season game was.

What Trophy are you holding in you avatar picture ?

Hellenic Div 1 Title with Rayners Lane :-p

Nice one.

Do you know if Kerian Jimmy will be at Rayners Lane next season ?

And im guessing you will be at Southall next season ?

The Manager Dene Gardner left at the end of the season, so i'm not sure who they will be replacing him with, and how much of the team will come back etc.

I'm going to try and stick with 1 club for the whole season for a change, and have taken on a few duties at the club, to keep my on my toes.

Do you fancy writing a blog for the website/programme now and again?

Do you fancy writing a blog for the website/programme now and again?

Was talking to a few of the Southall regulars at the last game of the season against New Bradwell about them doing some thing along them lines next season they have both been supporting Southall for 40 + years. They could well be your answer. I was also talking to Mr Chana about ways of improving the Southall programme next season player interviews, old match reports that sort of thing.

Dom,

You can also mention trial details on the UK Football Finder website (www.ukfootballfinder.co.uk).

If you need any help or hints getting started, drop me a PM.  Beware of some players there who are from Nigeria, Ghana etc.and ask if they can trial for you as they expect you to pay for flights etc.  

Beware of some players there who are from Nigeria, Ghana etc.and ask if they can trial for you as they expect you to pay for flights etc.  

:shocked2:

Website isn't working. Must of crashed with all the pre-season talk :)

Dom,

You can also mention trial details on the UK Football Finder website (www.ukfootballfinder.co.uk).

If you need any help or hints getting started, drop me a PM.  Beware of some players there who are from Nigeria, Ghana etc.and ask if they can trial for you as they expect you to pay for flights etc.  

Was talking to a few of the Southall regulars at the last game of the season against New Bradwell about them doing some thing along them lines next season they have both been supporting Southall for 40 + years. They could well be your answer. I was also talking to Mr Chana about ways of improving the Southall programme next season player interviews, old match reports that sort of thing.

Yes, sounds great. i have a meeting with them on Saturday, i'll mention it.

pushing for promotion? Interesting!

You'll need a few more solid players in. Vanterpool and our big centre back, also skipper if I remember rightly both caught me eye

Agree they have some good players at the club but need a more settled team to go up.

I was told at there last home game of last season that promotion is there main aim next season.

Edited by Savagebee

Dom,

Our manager Andy has asked me to get in touch with you regarding a possible friendly. Can somebody contact him on crawfordspur@aol.com

Cheers,

Jonno

Our Schedule is coming together. Still waiting for confirmation, and for people to get back to us.

Sat 6th July - Southall FC v FC Romania @ Middlesex Stadium Tue 16th July - Southall FC v Wembley FC ( Venue TBC )Wed 17th July - Feltham FC v Southall FC ( Venue TBC )Sat 27th July - Southall FC v Guildford City ( Venue TBC ) Saturday 3rd Aug - Hanwell Town v Southall FC (Geoff Harrison Memorial Trophy)

Our Schedule is coming together. Still waiting for confirmation, and for people to get back to us.

Sat 6th July - Southall FC v FC Romania @ Middlesex Stadium Tue 16th July - Southall FC v Wembley FC ( Venue TBC )Wed 17th July - Bedfont & Feltham FC v Southall FC ( Venue TBC )Sat 27th July - Southall FC v Guildford City ( Venue TBC ) Saturday 3rd Aug - Hanwell Town v Southall FC (Geoff Harrison Memorial Trophy)

Website isn't working. Must of crashed with all the pre-season talk :)

Well it IS a popular website ;)

It's back up now though - also ukfffc.co.uk is worth a visit if you need new players for the season.  The new lad Malick Gueye would be a great addition for any side.