Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Transfer News

Heard the other prolific striker in this league, Putnam, is about to leave the jets to join their 'rivals'. This gossip coming from a friend of the chairman himself. Who are Jets rivals?

Hanwell Town FC ;)

Hemel Hempstead Town FC ?

Oxhey Starlet Links up With Bartlett

It appears I got me wires crossed. I'm hearing that Putnam has signed for Wealdstone. Not sure on what level they are Oxhey Jets rivals?! Good luck to the boy. I'll certainly be looking out for him next season. Sad to see him leave SSML.

Rumours starting to circulate in Oxhey that they are to move swiftly to replace him, and the man they are looking at is former fan's and player's favourite, Steward King of Tring Athletic.

It appears I got me wires crossed. I'm hearing that Putnam has signed for Wealdstone. Not sure on what level they are Oxhey Jets rivals?! Good luck to the boy. I'll certainly be looking out for him next season. Sad to see him leave SSML.

Rumours starting to circulate in Oxhey that they are to move swiftly to replace him, and the man they are looking at is former fan's and player's favourite, Steward King of Tring Athletic.

Geographical location possibly?

So happy to see Putnam move to a better level, honestly think he'll thrive ther enext season. Wealdstone have a good hisotry of pumping out good players, Jermain Beckford etc

If he sorts out the whole smoking thing, I think he'll do well, and could possibly then move up another step (Boramwood etc)

Goodluck to the guy.

You do get a few Wealdstone FC supporters at Oxhey Jets games when Wealdstone are not playing.

So why has Lewis Putman joined Wealdstone then and not a Club two or three steps higher

So why has Lewis Putman joined Wealdstone then and not a Club two or three steps higher

Wealdstone FC are a step 3 club and they could have been a step 2 club this season if they didnt lose in the play offs last season.

I think its a good move for Putman as its not to far from Oxhey and im told he does not drive. Wealdstone get decent attendances of around 500+ at home games so its still a big step up for Putman but I hope he does well.

How will Oxhey do with out there main man ? Who will replace him ?

Jimmy Hill signs for London Colney from Harpenden, prolific in division 1 for the last 2 seasons.

The old match of the day presenter? ... That sounds pretty desperate?

Is he to replace Matt Newman who's recently left?

Is he to replace Matt Newman who's recently left?

A good player what club has he signed for then ?