Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Transfer News

You 'ayes! 

You forgot the Yeading ;)

Hayes was never the same for me when they merged with the old enemy and when Hayes & Yeading left church road that was the end for me i haven't been to watch them play at Woking FC or away.

I feel sorry for the few Hayes & Yeading United FC supporters the club has left.

Back to Lewis Putman.

Looks like he has snapped his medial ligament but they will know more once the swelling is down.

Back to Lewis Putman.

Looks like he has snapped his medial ligament but they will know more once the swelling is down.

Always handy to serve his outstanding two match suspension whilst injured

"Hayes was never the same for me when they merged with the old enemy and when Hayes & Yeading left church road that was the end for me i haven't been to watch them play at Woking FC or away."

Hayes and Yeading were never old enemies. They never really played at the same level for any length of time if any at all.

When Yeading first started to climb the leagues Hayes were always many steps up the pyramid and without doubt the bigger club. By the time we got to that level Hayes were on the way down. In fact there were good relations between the clubs and quite a few players moved between the two.

Edited by COYA

Hayes and Yeading were never old enemies. They never really played at the same level for any length of time if any at all.
When Yeading first started to climb the leagues Hayes were always many steps up the pyramid and without doubt the bigger club. By the time we got to that level Hayes were on the way down. In fact there were good relations between the clubs and quite a few players moved between the two.

I supported Hayes FC from 1990 till they merged with Yeading FC and saw them Hayes play Yeading many times in those years and i wasn't the only Hayes supporter that called Yeading our local rivals and when the merger/take over happened there was a lot of very unhappy supporters from both clubs.

You're obviously right as I was talking more in the 80s when I played. Never felt like rivals then but you would know more about 90 onwards. Guess I'm living in the past still

But they were never the old enemy lets say that. No history as the clubs played miles apart in the pyramid. When Yeading were in the middx league Hayes were in the conference. But you're still right about the 90s to present rivalry I imagine

Three or four years after the so called merger many original Hayes FC fans were still singing anti Yeading FC songs at games. We (Hayes FC) also played Yeading FC many times in the Middlesex Cups.

Oxhey Jets FC pair Ian Bywater and Eoin Casey have both joined Hanwell Town FC.

Is it Danny or Dave Tilbury? ... Belstone had a 9 Tilbury up top they kept calling Dave . He was best player on the pitch by a mile along with Gruar and some small midfielder who scored there first.

They also had former Sun player Carl Bull playing too, not a massive fan though of his game.

Dave Tilbury is the assistant manager at Harefield and played in defence so unlikely to be him

Hayes and Yeading have sold their soul. Hayes FC sold its soul. Disillusioned with the club and it's sad to see this happening.

Anyway, spoke to the Wealdstone FC physio yesterday and he said Putman has done something to his Medial Ligament in his knee and won't be back until around christmas.

Brown was in the squad against Tring the other night, and I have it on good authority that another few including Chris Ingham have joined Belstone FC

Well I never, interesting move for Tring, did they contact you or did you engineer the move? How is their squad shaping up? I like the Salmon brothers and Ianone in particular.

Who's told you about Ingham and others at Belstone? Surely that can't be true, big step down. Do you know who the others were?

Well I never, interesting move for Tring, did they contact you or did you engineer the move? How is their squad shaping up? I like the Salmon brothers and Ianone in particular.

Who's told you about Ingham and others at Belstone? Surely that can't be true, big step down. Do you know who the others were?

I have a contact in the office here who has played a few games for Belstone and informed me. Not sure who the others were, but I would imagine possibly Gavin Hart and maybe Warren Gladdy?

Just been told onsite Former Tring/Hemel/Berkhamsted/Sun Postal/Beconsfield & Jets keeper is off to Levestock Green along with family friend Stewart King.

Michael is Sam Joliffe still at Tring? ... Any other word of new signings there or is that Julians wheeling and dealin done?

How many managers have they got at Oxhey Jets? Tilbury, Gladdy, some guy named Bob and now hearing Paul Waites is back on board. Is it true they have more staff registered than players at this moment in time?

Looks like the older oxhey players have gone to Belstone, they might be worth a watch this season, any idea where it is? Shame, some of those lads should still be this league.

Karen - is Phil and Luke Read still involved at WGC at all? ... If not do you have any idea if there still affiliated with a club anywhere? Think we maybe looking to approach him about the reserves .

Edited by RendonBodgers