Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

STUART HALL

Had he not of pleaded guilty,I don't think too many people would of thought he actually was.

Such is the commotion with this at the moment,I believe that many would of thought it merely people trying to make money on maybe a cheeky grope some years back to some 14/15 year old girl.But his admission shows in my eyes how rife this sort of thing was back then.

Saying that,is it in a way human nature?

You go to an Anne summers sex shop and they actively encourage ladies to dress up as schoolgirls for their partners,I know it doesn't mean every bloke who gets turned on by it is a paedo or that way inclined,or does it???

Had he not of pleaded guilty,I don't think too many people would of thought he actually was.

Such is the commotion with this at the moment,I believe that many would of thought it merely people trying to make money on maybe a cheeky grope some years back to some 14/15 year old girl.But his admission shows in my eyes how rife this sort of thing was back then.

Saying that,is it in a way human nature?

You go to an Anne summers sex shop and they actively encourage ladies to dress up as schoolgirls for their partners,I know it doesn't mean every bloke who gets turned on by it is a paedo or that way inclined,or does it???

It would probably be cheaper to buy a school uniform in Tesco for a fiver than go to Ann Summers. 

Any man that gets turned on by dressing their partners up as schoolgirls must have severe mental health problems IMO.

Had he not of pleaded guilty,I don't think too many people would of thought he actually was

Yes, I've no idea why Hall pleaded guilty

The fact remains that many choose to do so.

I once went to a school reunion type party, where all the ladies dressed up as naughty schoolgirls and the blokes dressed as schoolboys,was like a fckng orgy by the time I left,which wasn't late into the night.God knows what happened after but glad I didn't hang around to find out.

Or, as in the case of Jeremy Forrest, his girlfriend actually did wear a school uniform.

Personally, I think that there needs to be a greater deterrent against committing these crimes, and I would say that with sex crimes the UK is a bit too liberal in how it treats offenders.  I know people say 'oh well it's easy to judge' but hand on heart if I ever had the slightest attraction towards a child I would seek medical help and/or castration.

Crime is crime. Length of time after the offence makes no difference.  Do we have a Statute of Limitations ?

He pleaded guilty, knowing he was guilty No aggrieved ladies had to give evidence and so he got a lesser sentence.

Fair play to him for that, if nothing else.

Edited by Big J R

He pleaded guilty, knowing he was guilty No aggrieved ladies had to give evidence and so he got a lesser sentence.

He may have been able to clear his good name though had he pleaded not guilty

He hasn't got a good name because he is a dirty old bastard that interfered with young girls.  

Yes but between 1968 and 1986

He may have been able to clear his good name though had he pleaded not guilty

But he knew he was Guilty...

Yes but between 1968 and 1986

So are you saying, if you did a crime years ago that would still be having an awful effect on the victims today then you should be let off?

So are you saying, if you did a crime years ago that would still be having an awful effect on the victims today then you should be let off?

How do we know that the victims have not seen their opportunity and are simply trying to get a bit of compensation money, why didn't they come forward a lot sooner

How do we know that the victims have not seen their opportunity and are simply trying to get a bit of compensation money, why didn't they come forward a lot sooner

Who gives a sh1t? He's admitted his guilt. Does it make him any less guilty?

Loosely - So in other words you're saying that you lived like a Monk then between 1968 and 1986

• 4 weeks later...

Good News !!

Stuart Hall has today had his sentence increased from 15 months to 30 months by the Court of Appeal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23460778

Edited by Big J R

Good News !!

Big JR - That's a bit harsh isn't it, he's an old man now and, like I said, his 'heinous' cimes were committed between 1968 and 1986

Not harsh at all.

He came from an era where he thought it was the 'norm' for celebraties to grope and intefere with young girls, (or boys) !

'Chickens coming home to roost',  seems to be the correct phrase to sum this up.

Anyway - He'll get a cushy life thanks to the European Court of Yuman Rites..  I wouldn't be surprised if the prison officers have to call him  'Sir'.

Should be 'CUR' in my book !!

Edited by Big J R

Rhodes,

He may be an old man, but he is still a criminal who committed vile sexual acts upon children.

If they had been your children that he'd molested, I think you'd be calling for the death penalty.

Not harsh at all

I beg to differ, you said yourself that Hall came from an era of the seaside postcard, Carry On Films, Benny Hill, Dick Emery

and Are You Being Served and openly flirted on prime time tv with young 'wenches' and 'fair maiden's' on It's A Knockout, nobody raised an eyebrow or batted an eyelid did they