Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

STUART HALL

I can't believe you don't notice how we keep getting him back on here dopey.

Loosely - After all the pleasure Hall gave us with It's A Knockout and his football reporting on Radio Five live shouldn't we just forgive and forget the error of his ways between 1968 and 1986, afterall it was a long time ago wasn't it and I'm sure you have a skeleton or two in your closet during that period of time.

Obviously the CPS and the judge didn't feel it was a case of "forgive and forget" Rhodesy which should tell you something but the fact you can't see that says it all about you doesn't it? Perhaps after all it suggests something in your closet that sees you sympathising with this pedophile? What do you have to say for yourself eh?

Really?

I just give him the rope dopey, as you can see, someone who sympathises with the predator and shows his true colours deserves exposing don't you think? Or perhaps you agree with Rhodesy? Do you?

Obviously the CPS and the judge didn't feel it was a case of "forgive and forget"

Loosely - All I'm saying is that you laughed along with the rest of us during It's A Knockout didn't you and lapped up Hall's match reports on Radio Five Live, he gave considerable pleasure to millions so why not just leave him be and let him live out the remaining years of his life

Loosely - All I'm saying is that you laughed along with the rest of us during It's A Knockout didn't you and lapped up Hall's match reports on Radio Five Live, he gave considerable pleasure to millions so why not just leave him be and let him live out the remaining years of his life

Rhodesy - I see that you avoided my question yet again. It seems that you have something to hide surely?

Loosely - It's funny that you always seem to turn the conversation round to me, you seem obsessed even if I'm flattered. I'm sure we have all done things we've regretted between 1968 and 1986, I stole a packet of opal fruits from a shop once when I was about nine or ten and have felt guilty ever since, what skeletons did you have in your closet during that time.

Rhodesy - I'm sure you've done worse than steal a packet of opal fruits if you feel that it is on the same level as "Forgive and Forget" Stuart Hall's evil crimes. Can't help but wonder what you have to hide when you think "we've all done things we regret" to compare with those of a vicious pervert?

Just doesn't add up does it?

Exactly what Hookey said.

You cannot equate stealing a packet of sweets with child molestation!  Has the world gone potty?

I can't believe you lot keep falling for the same old Rhodes hook though,we have all met him at one stage or another and we all know he is the biggest wind up merchant on here lolz

Rob.

ive met you Hooky Loose..all decent blokes ,,,,,,,,,,i wouldn't let Rhodes baby sit around any of my family ( and I still have the FB messages he sent my lad when he was 15)

Personally I think Rhodes has gone past wind up stage.......

( and I still have the FB messages he sent my lad when he was 15)

Keeps - What on earth are you talking about

Simple question Clifford, would you forgive and forget if he had molested and abused one of your children?

Hookey - All I'm saying is that Hall didn't kill anybody did he yet he's being tarred with the same brush as the Yorkshire Ripper, Fred West and Ian Brady

Maybe it's not impossible that people have noticed that the only person mentioning serial killers is ....... Rhodesy.

Dodged the questions yet again. No smoke without fire eh?

Hookey - All I'm saying is that Hall didn't kill anybody did he yet he's being tarred with the same brush as the Yorkshire Ripper, Fred West and Ian Brady

How is he being tarred with the same brush as the aforementioned? They are doing life, Hall got 30 months?

• 2 weeks later...

Equating Stuart Hall with Peter Sutcliffe, Fred West etc.is just daft.  They were/are all scum who committed extremely serious crimes and imho do not deserve to breathe oxygen.

Brace yourselves for news about Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins and his photos on a site called motherless.com.  If what I have heard about them is true, then he is never going to be released from jail (for his safety, as well as others!)