Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trip to guernsey???

Liberation ales are quality

I'm getting the ferry from Weymouth Friday lunchtime and staying in a b'n'b Friday night, coming home a few hours after the final whistle - will be looking out for a few familiar faces in St Peter Port on Friday night ! The hardest part maybe getting up early enough to drive to catch the ferry - leaving home before 8am to get to a Ricay away match that kicks off 29 hours later, what the hell is that all about ??!! :-(

That's a top effort fella proper old school style, pop in The Harbour Lights from 6pm on the Friday the plan is to stick a score in the juke box early doors and control the night's music(probably still get 10 songs for a quid in Guernsey) where you can DJ to your hearts content .

Also during the evening  we can all do rendition of We All Follow The Ricky and it will be the truth for once  as we have all done the land bit now it's the sea :D

Top effort neil , im looking forward to the Ricay invasion ....I will be there 10am sharp on thurs doing a scouting mission ........the things I do for the Blue Army , lol

See you all in the Harbour Lights COYB

Will WHU v City be on in the pub?

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable trip over and take happy memories with you.. but you can't have a win! :)