Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures

Surreys Finest hits the nail on the head as to how things can go wrong if you try to compile fixtures without all the information to hand.  There are enough alterations to fixtures as it is, for one reason or another, once the season starts so I think it is better to wait even though it is as frustrating for me as anyone having to wait each year for the two Step 3 leagues to issue.  If we didn't have clubs ground sharing with clubs outside our own league, our fixtures would be issued by the end of June.

The Ryman League office has advised me that their fixtures will be out on either Wednesday or Thursday of this week whilst the Southern League seem confident that theirs will be available at 9.00 am on Wednesday.  If there were to be a delay to the issue of the Ryman fixtures due to the Thurrock situation, I don't think that we could wait any longer and I would then have to take a chance on Epsom's fixtures (should be right 50% of the time!) and just change them again if I had placed them at home as the same time as Chipstead.

I'll see how matters are progressing but there is a possibility that I will release the first month's fixtures in advance of the rest.

Certainly we expect to be away on 3rd August as Chipstead have announced a home friendly. On that basis I'm guessing we will be at home on the Tuesday 6th August.

Best of luck with the rest of them lazarus!

In understand they should be Smudge. Think sec's will get them first this evening and then it's time to commence the madness ;)