Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup Returns To The BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23339424

Plus points: no more of the hideous and banal Adrian Chiles.

Negative points: as equally hideous and banal commentary from Lawro and Lineker, plus a 5:15 p.m. kick-off is ludicrous.   Take it back to 3.00 p.m. like what it used to be!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23339424

Plus points: no more of the hideous and banal Adrian Chiles.

Negative points: as equally hideous and banal commentary from Lawro and Lineker, plus a 5:15 p.m. kick-off is ludicrous.   Take it back to 3.00 p.m. like what it used to be!

Whats the point of the BBC paying out millions of pound of licence payers cash if viewers either don't get to see live FA Cup action because they are watching another match at 3pm, or even worse, decide to watch a game on TV, and deprive their own club of much needed gate revenue.

How many games are played on FA Cup Final day though?

How many games are played on FA Cup Final day though?

I'm sure there'll have to be a few.

I thought that most seasons are over by the start of May, bar play-offs :s

Hopefully, there will be better dialogue with train/bus companies this year for fans to travel to the final and back home afterwards.  

I thought that most seasons are over by the start of May, bar play-offs :s

Hopefully, there will be better dialogue with train/bus companies this year for fans to travel to the final and back home afterwards.  

Don't bank on it now that they are all 'privatised'.

Company shareholders profits first  -  Passengers second !  (Sorry - They're now known as 'customers'  !!)

Archived