Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UKIP's New Advert

Glad you think it's funny. By the way, if your Bongo Bongoland Party don't believe in being in Europe why have you got MEPs in the European Parliament? Talk about irony.

Your guy just took away all your credibility such as it was. At least the country can see you for what you all are now.

Loose, we have MEP's in the EU because they have been elected to work there for the British people (something the other political parties seem to have forgotten about). There are other anti-EU parties from various European nations there as well.

I think that whilst a silly thing for him to say, the crux of his argument most people would agree with - that is, we are paying out far too much money to countries who don't need it (India, China, Pakistan and certain African nations).  We need to look after our own people before we look after others.  That's NOT to say that in the event of a natural disaster we don't help - of course we should in special circumstances.

We are no longer a mega cash-rich nation, thanks to idiot bankers and the Blairy bunch.

I'm afraid that's a load of tosh MoS since both Labour and the Tory gang have MEPs too, the Bongo Bongoland party are hardly leading the pack. 

That's a munch apparently Adam!!!

Ah, look at the mug lol.

Is it full of scotch you old pisshead??

lol you wish.

I'd rather vote for a bunch of racists (as The Guardian terms UKIP) than EVER have to live under a Labour Government again.

Ed the Lizard or Cabbage Patch Cameron?  If these two are seriously our only options, then we are severely fecked.

I'd rather vote for a bunch of racists (as The Guardian terms UKIP) than EVER have to live under a Labour Government again.

Ed the Lizard or Cabbage Patch Cameron?  If these two are seriously our only options, then we are severely fecked.

Do you by any chance own a jackboot factory Adam?

Do you by any chance own a jackboot factory Adam?

I'll humour you on this one.

Yes, because General McArthur used Gloucester for some deep thinking.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to goose step to the dinner table.

I absolutely LOVED this inews interview.

It was so nice to Krishnan Whatsisname get his come-uppance.

He's getting too much like 'Paxo' for my liking !!

http://www.channel4.com/news/video-ukips-bloom-i-dont-see-why-bongo-bongo-is-racist

Not sure if the link is working correctly.  Lovely picture but no sound ??

Edited by Big J R

Wouldn't be surprised if Krishnan is being primed for Paxo's job at Newsnight.

Wouldn't be surprised if Krishnan is being primed for Paxo's job at Newsnight.

He certainly seems to be getting the right  "attitude"  for it !

• 9 months later...

I see that UKIP made Political history last night by winning, sorry, walking the Euro elections following their runaway success in the Local elections in the UK on Thursday, you have to hand it to Nigel Farrage and his party don't you.