Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
The Mayor Of Simpleton

UKIP's New Advert

Glad you think it's funny. By the way, if your Bongo Bongoland Party don't believe in being in Europe why have you got MEPs in the European Parliament? Talk about irony.

Your guy just took away all your credibility such as it was. At least the country can see you for what you all are now.

Loose, we have MEP's in the EU because they have been elected to work there for the British people (something the other political parties seem to have forgotten about). There are other anti-EU parties from various European nations there as well.

I think that whilst a silly thing for him to say, the crux of his argument most people would agree with - that is, we are paying out far too much money to countries who don't need it (India, China, Pakistan and certain African nations).  We need to look after our own people before we look after others.  That's NOT to say that in the event of a natural disaster we don't help - of course we should in special circumstances.

We are no longer a mega cash-rich nation, thanks to idiot bankers and the Blairy bunch.

I'm afraid that's a load of tosh MoS since both Labour and the Tory gang have MEPs too, the Bongo Bongoland party are hardly leading the pack. 

That's a munch apparently Adam!!!

Ah, look at the mug lol.

Is it full of scotch you old pisshead??

lol you wish.

I'd rather vote for a bunch of racists (as The Guardian terms UKIP) than EVER have to live under a Labour Government again.

Ed the Lizard or Cabbage Patch Cameron?  If these two are seriously our only options, then we are severely fecked.

I'd rather vote for a bunch of racists (as The Guardian terms UKIP) than EVER have to live under a Labour Government again.

Ed the Lizard or Cabbage Patch Cameron?  If these two are seriously our only options, then we are severely fecked.

Do you by any chance own a jackboot factory Adam?

The Lizard people are taking over! 

long_tongue.gif

Do you by any chance own a jackboot factory Adam?

I'll humour you on this one.

Yes, because General McArthur used Gloucester for some deep thinking.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to goose step to the dinner table.

I'll humour you on this one.

Yes, because General McArthur used Gloucester for some deep thinking.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to goose step to the dinner table.

Don't let your sausage and sauerkraut get cold 

I absolutely LOVED this inews interview.

It was so nice to Krishnan Whatsisname get his come-uppance.

He's getting too much like 'Paxo' for my liking !!

http://www.channel4.com/news/video-ukips-bloom-i-dont-see-why-bongo-bongo-is-racist

Not sure if the link is working correctly.  Lovely picture but no sound ??

Edited by Big J R

Wouldn't be surprised if Krishnan is being primed for Paxo's job at Newsnight.

Wouldn't be surprised if Krishnan is being primed for Paxo's job at Newsnight.

He certainly seems to be getting the right  "attitude"  for it !

I see that UKIP made Political history last night by winning, sorry, walking the Euro elections following their runaway success in the Local elections in the UK on Thursday, you have to hand it to Nigel Farrage and his party don't you.

Most definitely  !

The intelligent people of this country have had a gut-full of the three, (sorry  -  TWO),  major parties promising everything to the electorate and then giving nothing.

YES  -  I did vote Ukip in both ballots.

France didn't do too bad either, with their version of the BNP winning ONE THIRD of the seats !!

... and you think that this lot could do better? Potentially rabble rousing the "indigenous" population to race hatred. Not good way to go. I pray that people will see through them before the General Election. Most of the BNP supporters seem to have moved over to UKIP by the way.

Most definitely  !

The intelligent people of this country have had a gut-full of the three, (sorry  -  TWO),  major parties promising everything to the electorate and then giving nothing.

YES  -  I did vote Ukip in both ballots.

France didn't do too bad either, with their version of the BNP winning ONE THIRD of the seats !!

When I was a Labour Party activist it never ceased to amaze that people that didn't have a pot to pee in was all too often supporters of far-right politicians. I still cant think of one example of anything good that right wing parties have done for the poor of this country.  

Edited by missunderstood

When I was a Labour Party activist it never ceased to amaze that people that didn't have a pot to pee in was all too often supporters of far-right politicians. I still cant think of one example of anything good that right wing parties have done for the poor of this country.  

You are so right !

The Tories, (who I HAVE voted for in the distant past), are only concerned with the top 5 - 10% of the electorate.  i.e. Money people.

The Labour, (who I HAVE NEVER voted for), have no leadership and cannot make their minds up wether to swing to the right or the left.

The Lib-Dems, (who I HAVE voted for on many occasions), sold out for 10 pieces of silver to 'Call Me Dave & Co', hoping for a bit of kudos then renaged locally and in Government on everything they once stood for.

Q.E.D.  Time for a change, and that time is coming fast, and not a moment too soon !

Edited by Big J R

Labour are bad and the Conservative are even worse let another party have a go they couldn't do a worse job than Labour and the Conservative's have done in my opinion.

I have voted for Labour and the Conservative's in the past but I will never give them my vote ever again.