Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UKIP's New Advert

Most definitely  !

The intelligent people of this country have had a gut-full of the three, (sorry  -  TWO),  major parties promising everything to the electorate and then giving nothing.

YES  -  I did vote Ukip in both ballots.

France didn't do too bad either, with their version of the BNP winning ONE THIRD of the seats !!

... and you think that this lot could do better? Potentially rabble rousing the "indigenous" population to race hatred. Not good way to go. I pray that people will see through them before the General Election. Most of the BNP supporters seem to have moved over to UKIP by the way.

Most definitely  !

The intelligent people of this country have had a gut-full of the three, (sorry  -  TWO),  major parties promising everything to the electorate and then giving nothing.

YES  -  I did vote Ukip in both ballots.

France didn't do too bad either, with their version of the BNP winning ONE THIRD of the seats !!

When I was a Labour Party activist it never ceased to amaze that people that didn't have a pot to pee in was all too often supporters of far-right politicians. I still cant think of one example of anything good that right wing parties have done for the poor of this country.  

Edited by missunderstood

When I was a Labour Party activist it never ceased to amaze that people that didn't have a pot to pee in was all too often supporters of far-right politicians. I still cant think of one example of anything good that right wing parties have done for the poor of this country.  

You are so right !

The Tories, (who I HAVE voted for in the distant past), are only concerned with the top 5 - 10% of the electorate.  i.e. Money people.

The Labour, (who I HAVE NEVER voted for), have no leadership and cannot make their minds up wether to swing to the right or the left.

The Lib-Dems, (who I HAVE voted for on many occasions), sold out for 10 pieces of silver to 'Call Me Dave & Co', hoping for a bit of kudos then renaged locally and in Government on everything they once stood for.

Q.E.D.  Time for a change, and that time is coming fast, and not a moment too soon !

Edited by Big J R

Labour are bad and the Conservative are even worse let another party have a go they couldn't do a worse job than Labour and the Conservative's have done in my opinion.

I have voted for Labour and the Conservative's in the past but I will never give them my vote ever again.

Yes and Nigel Farage seems like a genuine sort of bloke doesn't he

Quite right Alan, you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.

Extremely revealing and damning article in yesterday's Guardian for those whose minds haven't yet been brainwashed by the populist right wing party:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/26/ukip-founder-alan-sked-party-become-frankensteins-monster

Edited by Loose

Don't believe every thing you read in the paper eh!

Conservative's, Labour and the Lib Dem's are starting to panic that a lot of people are not falling for there crap any more apart from the sheep's.

Look at the state of England they are doing a great job eh! no council houses left, peoples kids getting into there third choice schools if they are lucky more and more cut backs to our Hospitals and Police and Fire services oh what a great job they are doing for us all.

Wake Up.

Anyone who think Farage is some sort of far right racist nutcase really wants to take their head out from between their own arses.

Yes they are right wing,but no more than the Tories were some years back.

I am not saying they are a great party but I do find it very odd that supporters and members of political parties to the left of them spend so much time & effort into trying to betray them as the next BNP when they would actually be better off just concentrating on their own policies and let's face it, pathetic leaders that are giving a rise to UKIP by being so devoid of any charachter.

I mean,do the Labour Party really think their traditional voters and even floating ones are going to turn up at the polling stations en masse to support a leader that A) stabs his brother in the back, ruining his political career and B- is the son of a millionaire who has the art of being an ex public schoolboy off to a tee.

He may be a Pratt but at least Cameron comes across as a Tory

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Well UKIP are a bit thin on policies and will need to come up with a bit more than opposing immigration and the EU while they take their salaries and fail to contribute anything in Brussels.

It's not as if Cameron or Labour don't intend addressing either of the above but at least they've a bit more in their back pockets then a plan written on one of Nige's fag packets.

It's not as if Cameron or Labour don't intend addressing either of the above but at least they've a bit more in their back pockets then a plan written on one of Nige's fag packets

Loosely - Well they don't appear to be lifting a finger on immigration and whilst they're sitting on their hands we're being over run aren't we

• 4 months later...

they won't win anything in the General election

Cup of Tea - Do you care to change your view five months on from your post

Call me Dave made a statement in Rochester today 'He will cut Immigration', is he getting Desperate or what.I hope UKIP get a landslide Victory,just to let the Tories/Lib Dems/Labour know we are fed up with their Lies.Many more Houses will be built according to Ed,more lies.

Edited by Smudge

I keep telling you.............

UKIP are on the way forward.

Love it or hate it, you'll have to live with it !

• 1 month later...

I keep telling you.............

UKIP are on the way forward.

Love it or hate it, you'll have to live with it !

WELL.....  Another major blow for 'Call Me Dave'.

The Tory defector takes Rochester for Ukip with a 3,000+ majority.

Labour and LibDems absolutely slaughtered,

The three main parties just don't know what to do so I'll tell 'em....

'LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!'

Edited by Big J R

WELL.....  Another major blow for 'Call Me Dave'.

'LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!'

All parties listen to the people, but rarely do as they ask. If UKIP have any influence after the general election do you seriously believe they will listen to pro Europeans lefties like myself. I think not.

'LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!'

Yes, UKIP walked the by-election on Thursday didn't they, well deserved!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842718/Mark-Reckless-wins-Rochester-election-Ukip.html