Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor v Farnham Town

Spital Rover

Got out of Jail last night!

Too many poor/tired performances which seemed to result in a number of long balls rather than the neat passing game we know and have seen the team play.

Substitutions made helped claw the game back with fresh legs and ideas. Bit of a wake up call.

Credit to Farnham who looked strong, well organised and had a good front line.

MOTM - Garstang.

Not the best performance so far but credit where credit is due Farnham looked the best team we've played this season. They looked well organised at the back and dangerous going forward, they knocked it about quite well too.

The lads showed great character to get something from the game. In the end we could have won it, I'm sure if the game had gone on a few more minutes we would have got the winner.

Although to be fair 3-2 would have been a bit harsh on Farnham as they were the better team for long periods.

Anyway 4 games in and 10 points on the board is not to be sniffed at. I'm sure everybody would have taken that at the start of the season.

As a local have watch the team few times this season,a great comeback last night,but Farnham did deserve at least a point.

I have learnt some of the players see Jason Sheehan  was injured on report page,where was the number 6, Chris Dean was he 

also injured ,just seemed to add a lot to the midfield in previous games.

But a great start 10 points out of 12 ,keep it up.  

Just wondering if Dean had a injury prob ,seeing Windsor were off with great start 9 points out of 9,strange change winning side,seemed to control midfield well in previous games.

Maybe tactics to suit each game..it is a long season,

Jason was also named on the bench on report, but was injured,, 

Anyway great comeback ,hope Windsor have a good cup run..... how many rounds to wembley ?  

I think we would need to win just the 12 rounds to get to Wembley for the semi-final.

Extra Prelim

Prelim

Qualifying 1

Qualifying 2

Qualifying 3

Qualifying 4

1st Round

2nd Round

3rd Round

4th Round

5th Round

Qtr Final

Semi Final

Final

So 14 wins to lift the trophy. Looks pretty doable to me. small_fa_cup_trophy.jpg

Archived