Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Concord Rangers ticket prices reduced!

Ian_W

2013/14 ticket prices for The Beachboys' debut Skrill South campaign have been kindly reduced by Antony Smith and the board. 

Prices are now: Adults £10, Concessions £5, 11-16's £3.

Confirmation of this and all the essential info (tickets/travel/hospitality) for visitors to The Aspect Arena can be found at

I was well pleased when this was announced, great news for the local supporters and of course for anyone making the trip down to Thames Road. Of course it left me and a few others into a false sense of security when last night we visited Chelmsford City and paid £13 for it (£14 if seated)!

Not bad. You can watch some decent football in non-league with out breaking the bank.

I saw Concord play at Chelmsford on Monday night, and was quite impressed with the football they play. Seeing there only about twenty minutes drive away from me I think I'll be seeing a lot more of them this season!

Concord have charged £10 a game for the past 3 years all through the Ryman Premier, £1 a programme too which again is cheaper than many other places, even in the Ryman.

I know i moaned about Chelmsfords prices, but even so it's still dead cheap compared to higher professional leagues & a lot of time there's a bit more passion & determination from the players! 

From personal experience the guys down there are extremely friendly, it's part of why I am so involved with the club now to be honest. From the chairman through the committee & staff they take you in and become part of the club family. Sounds cheesy but it's true!

Archived