Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor v Camberley

Don't hold your breath legend we were absolutely dreadful against RPV on Saturday, hopefully it was just a one off, if not it will be a very hard season for the Krooners.

I enjoyed today's game immensely. Two teams going at it from the off with plenty of effort and commitment. What poor challenges there were, of which there were few, were dealt with by the best referee I have seen since watching CCL football. A great Bank Holiday crowd of 277 turned up and hopefully they will keep coming back. The best move of the match produced the best goal when Rob Lazarczuk fed in Kyle Lucas and his excellent cross was headed home emphatically by TinTin, sorry, George Gould.

What's more, the journey today was exceptional. A little over an hour each way so a great day out from my very biased point of view.

Oh please grow up.

Blah blah blah Guernsey, blah blah blah Windsor, blah blah blah The FA - this might sound a bit harsh but it's time you realised that nobody is really all that interested in your pissed up little rants and jibes anymore.

To be honest, it's just a bit embarrassing - and that's sad.

Truth hurts eh Rother.Windsor demoted because of owing decent people  Money,maybe small change to you.However every Club in CCL Pays their way,yet a@@holes like yourself gives it big time.We all know that the F.A DO NOT give a shyte about this level of football.This government wants British jobs for British people,maybe they could inform,British Premier Clubs of this,so they could set an example to all.Nearing 12.00pm ,the witching hour

Truth hurts eh Rother.Windsor demoted because of owing decent people  Money,maybe small change to you.However every Club in CCL Pays their way,yet a@@holes like yourself gives it big time.We all know that the F.A DO NOT give a shyte about this level of football.This government wants British jobs for British people,maybe they could inform,British Premier Clubs of this,so they could set an example to all.Nearing 12.00pm ,the witching hour

Oh dear Smudge, did someone leave the bar unattended again!?!?!

Windsor FC were not demoted due to owing people money as they were a new club founded on 2nd February 2011.  At no point have Windsor FC given it 'big time' as you put it.

I have to say that after being involved in yesterdays game, at no point did i find any Windsor players or officials to be BIG TIME! This is obviously only from a playing point of veiw but i found the club to be well run with a good set up. Just a shame we didnt manage to get at least a point from the game.