Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
ifa

Wes Daly/ Managers Report

My 10 yr old has told me that wes daly has been recalled by QPR. Is this true?

While Im on..what chance of another Managers Report.......the last one was in July and quite a bits happened since then. It would be interesting to hear Andys thoudgts.

Yes! Its on the news page! (Thought I would get in before you Dave!)

Apparently its due to an injury crisis at QPR. So they must rate him fairly highly. I guess that Mr Walshe is cup-tied so thats why he hasn't gone back. Lets hope their injury list doesn't get any worse.

hi guys whats the chances of walshie joining us permantly, I personaly don't agree with loan deals as all we seem to do is get them fit for their own team, it's to easy to get used to players only to see them dissapear.

After the treatment Andy received in the first few weeks of the season from some people on this forum, it is hardly surprising that he has not posted any manager's reports since July!

Quote:
DJAY said:
Whats the diference between a season long loan and a one year contract??????

Presumably that QPR still pay some of the wages for a loan player. Not sure we could afford Ben otherwise.

Had the same conversation with my brother last season when we had hundreds of loan players! We surely only pay a percentage otherwise our wage expenses would be higher than a squad of 20 all on contracts. It’s a bit like temping I presume, in that you have to pay more for a decent temp because they do not have the usual benefits of the company packages. Great to see players like Ben Walshe on board at the moment though. Truly class at this level and i hope Chester are ready for him!!!!

Quote:
ifa said:
My 10 yr old has told me that wes daly has been recalled by QPR. Is this true?

Quote:
Andy Y. (G&NFC) said:
Yes! Its on the news page!

Apparently its due to an injury crisis at QPR. So they must rate him fairly highly.

QPR bloke informs me that the injury crisis is over & Wes Daly is on the way back to Fleet?

Does anybody know if this is the case?