Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wes Daly/ Managers Report

ifa

My 10 yr old has told me that wes daly has been recalled by QPR. Is this true?

While Im on..what chance of another Managers Report.......the last one was in July and quite a bits happened since then. It would be interesting to hear Andys thoudgts.

Had the same conversation with my brother last season when we had hundreds of loan players! We surely only pay a percentage otherwise our wage expenses would be higher than a squad of 20 all on contracts. It’s a bit like temping I presume, in that you have to pay more for a decent temp because they do not have the usual benefits of the company packages. Great to see players like Ben Walshe on board at the moment though. Truly class at this level and i hope Chester are ready for him!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
ifa said:
My 10 yr old has told me that wes daly has been recalled by QPR. Is this true?

Quote:
Andy Y. (G&NFC) said:
Yes! Its on the news page!

Apparently its due to an injury crisis at QPR. So they must rate him fairly highly.

QPR bloke informs me that the injury crisis is over & Wes Daly is on the way back to Fleet?

Does anybody know if this is the case?