Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sandhurst management

Harvold

Went along to the sandhurst v dorking game and have to say both sides were pretty poor. Ref didn't help the game as he didn't really seem to have a clue but after going 2 nil up in the first half, dorking did come back into the game better in the second half. Neither side really seemed to have any real quality up front.

What I didn't quite get was who was managing the players at Sandhurst as there were three people in the dugout trying too to the lead and when i asked one of the players who the manager was they said they were unsure.

A lot of work to be done at sandhurst if they want to be promoted back up to the premier as they didn't really look much better than a park team.

Overall pretty poor game to watch for the neutral but a good quality cup of tea and friendly people at the club.

Heard a few people are available including ex Hartley wintney manager Neville Roach whom has experience of winning div 1! Totally agree with regards to people behind the scenes, just need a proper management team in place with good local player connections!

Ha.  Will have to make my way over to give you some stick one day :)

Yes seen them twice.  RPV at home when we were shocking and away yesterday where we were half decent.

Thanks.

We looked decent on Saturday 2nd half but I think it is going to be one of those frustrating seasons of good performance followed by average performance. 

You guys have started ok ?  Hope you are keeping Ben Acton on his toes.