Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEDFONT SPORTS MANAGER

GBB

4-5-1 is clearly knows his football lol. year after year he claims lammas are going to go up yet they only ever make mid table. then he has the cheek to say our own ben buzzard would send bedfont down. if ben didn't have work commitments he would of played regularly for bedfont in his time there. this year work commitments has limited bens chances so far, but he has stayed patient and with simo slipping a disc in his back in the game against lammas, ben has found his chance and started 2 games and kept 2 clean sheets. spelly loves you ben

I was simply taking my opinion on Ben when I saw him play in 6-1 demolition staines have Spelly last year, Baxter destroyed him, the prem strikers would have a field day, Hough, Harris Cornell, Mepham!!

I was simply taking my opinion on Ben when I saw him play in 6-1 demolition staines have Spelly last year, Baxter destroyed him, the prem strikers would have a field day, Hough, Harris Cornell, Mepham!!

Haha not a good day. Is that the game I didn't finish because if injury and then we brought on our goalkeeper as we had a stupidly small team that day. But to be fair Baxter actually played well that game. Plus Mepham didn't score past Spelly last year ;)

Don't have to base it on that game I can base it on the 2-1 win for Lammas at ashford when Gary James ran riot!!!

Haha now I know you're joking. Bless, nothing like stout support for your team. I applaud you.

I think your guys had one shot on goal and won 2-1 scoring in the last minute.

If you look back into history I've actually scored against you back in my bedfont green days. In fact I have a pretty good record against lammas down the years

Anyway, this must be boring everyone with our love affair. Hopefully I'll see you on 27th if I'm not with the ressies ;) and you can say hello and buy me a beer, and talk about the double Spelly did over lammas :)

Edited by NonLeague LedlyKing