Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough

Sanderjo

Much has been made of Haringey Borough's sponsorship deal with Milton Keynes based Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd however what are the company actually doing about the playing surface at Coles Park:

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/sport/9718159.Borough_s_ground_to_benefit_from_sponsorship_deal/

an 18 month old report!

Well exactly, what have the firm done to the playing surface since they came onboard at Coles Park, it's all very well building a new Clubhouse but the pitch is every Club's bread and butter isn't it

Karen - That's exactly my point, what have the company actually done about the playing surface at Coles Park in all that time

It’s funny how Enfield Town always play the Tony Lazarou card whenever it suits them isn’t it, yet Enfield FC ‘happily’ allowed him to ruin their great Club when the writing was on the wall as soon as he walked through the door at Southbury Road

And what has this to do with Haringey Borough?

Did you not read the link below, it mentions the infamous Tony Lazarou

http://footygrounds....coles-park.html

Is this a Greek thing again?

You have to admit that it can't just be a coincidence can it, Enfield, Leyton, Cheshunt, Haringey Borough, the list is endless!

You have to admit that it can't just be a coincidence can it, Enfield, Leyton, Cheshunt, Haringey Borough, the list is endless!

You forgot the guy at Broxbourne Borough. Chairman I think.  :D

I wonder when Haringey Borough will next play

You forgot the guy at Broxbourne Borough

Yes, I rest my case, don't you feel embarrassed as you know or knew most of them didn't you

Yes, I rest my case, don't you feel embarrassed as you know or knew most of them didn't you

The only guys that I know are the ones at Haringey Borough.

I'm embarrassed to know you if that helps.

The only guys that I know are the ones at Haringey Borough.

I find that hard to believe