Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough

Sanderjo

So you never met or knew former Leyton Chairman Costas Sophocleous then

I wonder when Haringey Borough will next play

I see today's game at the Mile End Stadium was postponed and obviously Tuesday's fixture at Coles Park against Hullbridge Sports will be called off:

SPORTING BENGAL UNITED v HARINGEY BOROUGH

scheduled for Saturday 25th January has been POSTPONED  

Pitch Unfit

Correct.

So you never met or knew former Broxbourne Borough Chairman Peter Theo then

No, I can't say that I have although he may well have been in attendance at Goffs Lane and Coles Park when Haringey Borough played Broxbourne Borough in the days when I was on the pay roll at Coles Park, what did Mr Theo look like.

No, I can't say that I have although he may well have been in attendance at Goffs Lane and Coles Park when Haringey Borough played Broxbourne Borough in the days when I was on the pay roll at Coles Park, what did Mr Theo look like.

He probably looked Greek.

petethegreek, on 25 Jan 2014 - 9:51 PM, said:

Never met him.

Only know him by reputation.

I was just trying to catch you with your trousers around your ankles but surely you Officiated at Goffs Lane whilst Theo was at the Club

I was just trying to catch you with your trousers around your ankles but surely you Officiated at Goffs Lane whilst Theo was at the Club

It's quite possible but if he and I were there at a game then nobody ever introduced me to him.

Once after a KOPA League game at Broxbourne someone pointed out a guy in the bar area and said it was Peter Theo. I don't know how true that was but the person looked middle age-ish and fairly big in statue.

Could that be him?