Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Disappointing

Oh my fecking days!!! Signing off this forum as it is complete bollox and full of numpties!! Use to be alright?? Not just this thread but quite a few are just utter shit and looking for a reaction!!

'Lazy'? could say the same for 'It's just my opinion' I think it's shit so there!! My opinion.

Good luck in your boring lives and don't forget to start wearing your high-vis walking down the road as it's starting to get dark now.

P.S the ref you all blow smoke up on here is the worse Ref ever seen to take a field and was out of his depth lining a Sunday final.

Smudge and Chris Clap thanks for looking after it but the lunatics have officially taken over!!

Anyone having a dig it's okay I'll hide under the 'My opinion' umbrella too, twats!!

Edited by Kroonerside07

Its people like you that have fvcked this country...........

Thanks for a revealing contribution. Debate not really your strong point I take it.

All I've really said is that I don't like racism, sexism and homophobia.

The thing is Rother, that so far all that is really being said is that one group dislike something that is perfectly legal, has a place in society and is enjoyed by another group. We might be talking about Marmite or Aston Martins.

Yeah well, that might be what YOU are trying to bring it down to, but I'm afraid my position has a somewhat broader perspective.

Amongst other things you have said the one where you suggest if women feel football is not being inclusive they should get involved as players or officials so spectacularly misses the point that it's really not worth continuing the discussion.

Yeah well, that might be what YOU are trying to bring it down to, but I'm afraid my position has a somewhat broader perspective.

Amongst other things you have said the one where you suggest if women feel football is not being inclusive they should get involved as players or officials so spectacularly misses the point that it's really not worth continuing the discussion.

That's fine with me Rother, if you can't take the heat etc.

It's not much of a debate with you when you keep dodging the questions which remain: How is it disrespectful, how does it demean and how does it make football, you know? That game with 22 players on the pitch etc etc.... inaccessible?

Dear oh dear...

Good grief. It's like going to back to bloody school debating sessions. :lol: I decide I've had enough, therefore you've won the argument. Rock on!

Look, none of those were my points Loose, they were Lisa's, and I'm not answering for her. I am putting across my own views on the wider subject she raised, that of inclusivity in football, which is, or should be, hugely important in all levels of football, especially non league.

Good grief. It's like going to back to bloody school debating sessions. :lol: I decide I've had enough, therefore you've won the argument. Rock on!

Look, none of those were my points Loose, they were Lisa's, and I'm not answering for her. I am putting across my own views on the wider subject she raised, that of inclusivity in football, which is, or should be, hugely important in all levels of football, especially non league.

First you've had enough, now you want to come back and claim inclusivity in football is the issue when I've highlighted the two top issues which you don't want to touch with a bargepole.

Once and for all, that's if you have a clue, please tell me what it has to do with a game of football and whether women, gays, christian scientists or goats feel left out of it. Or don't.

Either way, there's no reason to lose the plot just because you haven't a clue. Try and mind your manners too eh?

Providing that the girls taking part are all 18 or over, and have not been bullied or threatened into stripping off, then there's no issue.

It's not my thing, but if guys want to go along and get their nuts up then let them do so.  Nobody is forcing people to participate, and we're all old enough to decide for ourselves.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but in this day and age where lots of women, like me, Contribute so much to football, seeing this kind of 'event' makes me very sad. It's just sexist and unnecessary.

Women are not sexual objects and there's no place for this in football IMHO.

There are other ways to have club nights surely?

(I've deliberately not named the club on the post or the photo to prevent a row)attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Out of interest how would you feel if they were having a male strippers evening for all the good Ladies of the club?

<corrected my spelling>

Edited by HKP

I wouldn't go to a One Direction Concert either but doesn't mean I want them banned.

Can we vote for this anywhere?

To be fair, this has been one of the best threads on here for ages so thanks must go to Lisa for starting it. Top notch rants from Kroonerside07 and Eastside Urchin it must be said!

Hope Kroonerside07 reconsiders and sticks around though, always good to get a view from the player's angle.

It's been a very revealing if unsurprising set of responses.

Sexism and homophobia, as well as completely mind-boggling levels of ignorance not to mention a total inability to read are all alive and well in football today.

Hoorah!

Some of the posts make Wayne Rooney look like Brain of Britain material.