Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Disappointing

PMSL. Pot, Kettle and Black springs to mind. It's seldom you come across such small minded people.

Good to see so many others with  sense of humour, thank god the Daily Mail reader is in the minority on CCL!

:lol:

Just caught up in this. I may have said it in an earlier post but if it was male strippers I'd be of the same opinion.

I justice not believe that we need to look at people as people and not sexual objects.

I want to see ALL groups of people involved in football for the good of the game so that we can grow grass roots football and really make our teams part of the communities that they live in.

It's not about ruining fun for anyone. There are pubs/clubs for this kind of thing. Just keep it away from football and do more in the community to involve all demographics. It's far more productive in the long run surely?

Life is pain Lisa. Watch out for that news print rash too.

This is the classic moral dilemma.

Firstly, whatever you put on as a social event will interest some and not others. Some might get offended, but that seems to happen more and more as the "moral minority" claim equality for all in a world where that just isn't possible.

Secondly, you have the moral v business element. Is it morally correct versus will it make my club/group/business money.

Ultimately, I believe that decision is down to the club.

Like religion, football, and X Factor, it's your choice, but don't force your choice on others or before you know it, we'll all be banned from doing things by a combination of the church, the government and the health and safety brigade, all of which would be considered by most of us here to be officious jobsworths. Who would you prefer to have the choice, them or us?

People always say they celebrate diversity and yet here's the thing, they really want us all to be bland copies of each other. A world where no-one can be scared of anything, anything different at all.

To be honest where is this connection between football and looking at people as sexual objects? Is there a danger that the spectators at the football game will see a female and imagine them stripping, performing erotically? Objectifying all females?

I can see Lisa's POV about women not being degraded, but the women stripping off will be making a mint for themselves - so who's really being 'degraded' here?

I would be more worried about children not being exploited by Facebook and Bebo - surely that is of greater concern than an 18+ year old adult woman strutting around naked?

A true fact,more women went to watch Football in the Eighties than at any other time in History.The reason I believe being,the very tight fitting shorts that the Players wore in those days.Bring them back I say, if you want your Crowds to increase.

Let's face facts here.

Football clubs operate mainly to provide like minded people a place to watch their beloved game.

Some provide bars and teams which cost money to run,as believe it or not,most football chairman do not have a bottomless pit of money like the Roman Abramoviches of this world.These clubs have to put on nights sometimes which don't appeal to everyone.

Now,once the game finishes and the bar is empty or emptying and little Ethen and Bernadette are safely tucked up under their little shawl with their horlicks watching X factor,what on earth is wrong if Vaseline Vanessa and Pouting Penelope and their purple pulsating rabbit decide to come out to play???

No one other than paying guests are going to be their to witness it and the young nubile chickadoos who are being rewarded hansomely for playing their party games are hardly going to do it if there happened to be the odd stray 8 year old knocking about now are they?

It's a bit if fun behind closed doors that may just keep the odd club afloat from time to time

He's off again. And twice in a row for a change he is absolutely right but in a direction that most of us didn't want to go but are quite happy to read lol.

What Urchin is talking about has absolutely sweet Fanny Adams to do with football. Just helps to fund it. Don't bother thanking us, just turn up to watch the football.

And then how much money they had before and after said event.

I would anticipate

No female reduction

A slight increase in male attendance

And more cash

The comic will be up on the night

The strippers will be rewarded

The club and breweries will have shifted stock

The tax coffers up

Maybe Trs will upload highlights if lisah doesn't fancy covering the event

Sex has always generated cash and always will

It drives technology from VHS to Internet and antler horns

Good to read loose and urchins posts even though neither understand football as gooners

To be fair,Strippers really ain't my thing...they are a bit of fun in all honesty and i have seen 3 in the last 10-15 years but I stand up for anyone's right to watch them.

Earlier this year we went on a stag to Brighton,went out drinking and got coerced into a strip club by the others,I would of rather gone to a club but once in there the girls worked their magic and I parted with a few hundred quids ,my stupidness...

The time before was around 2008 when Hornchurch played Wimbledon away and I ended up in the pub next to the ground after the game,20 minutes later I was thrown out for flicking a birds nipple although luckily for me the bouncers found the funny side and just ejected me but as I was thrown out my missus was standing there and asked why they ejected me, they told her , she killed me .

The other time was a while back at the football club but to be fair I was paying more attention to the beer that night