Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

REMINDER: Help for Heroes Day this Saturday!

Geggy

A reminder that this Saturday's Combined Counties Premier Division game at home to Ash United, is Help for Heroes day at Stag Meadow!

Gates will open at 1pm, kick off 3pm.

And it's FREE ENTRY!!

We are pleased to have soldiers, armoured vehicles and equipment including inflatable firing ranges from Windsor-based regiments the Coldstream Guards and 94 Signals (Berkshire Yeomanry) TA.

Please continue to spread the word and help us get a big crowd and raise lots of money for this great charity!

This sounds like a great day and I already have a couple of people from my work coming. i am a little confused by the inflatable firing range, doesn't sound the most sensible idea........ ;-)

Yes  - I must admit, I'm a little perplexed !

All will be revealed on the day !!!  Good job it's not an inflatable Darts Board though.  LOL.

Because the internal car park is closed for the day the players, officials, etc, will be parking in Soldiers Lane so we've made provisions for overflow parking at Trevelyan School which will be open between midday and 7pm.  Can we ask our regulars to make use of that wherever possible please as any new visitors won't know where the school is !   

Would you like to win £100 tomorrow?! We are a launching a new Windsor FC e-newsletter and everyone who fills in a card tomorrow and subscribes to our new mailing list (you'll be given a card at the turnstiles) will go into a draw at half time with the winner pocketing £100!!

Archived