Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 9th November Matches

Chertsey v Beaconsfield ON at present if any groundhoppers are interested.

Would of course love to see Easy Game down there and would happily buy him a drink.

If it gets postponed, I will update.

DIVISION 1 - Latest.

Worcester Park  2   Bedfont & Feltham   0.  Half time. Scorers:- Andrew Stirling (O/G) & Tom Neale.

Bedfont keeper off with a serious eye injury.

(Info courtesy of Chris C.)

Edited by Big J R

DIVISION 1 - Latest.

Worcester Park 2 Bedfont & Feltham 1.

70 Minutes: Javonne Molloy.

Good win for Eversley today. I haven't managed to watch many games this season,but thought the lads played well today.

Some great goals,including a great finish from Sheerwater for their goal. Nice to see Enrico get a hat-trick,which he thoroughly deserved after a hard working performance.

DIVISION 1 - Latest.

Worcester Park 2 Bedfont & Feltham 0. Half time. Scorers:- Andrew Stirling (O/G) & Tom Neale.

Bedfont keeper off with a serious eye injury.

(Info courtesy of Chris C.)

FT WP 2-1 Bedfont & Feltham

Goal keeper still in hospital 8:30pm. Ambulance called at 15:03 and player was still in pain at FT. Ambulance never turned up and they never even called to ask how player was. Shocking!! He has had 13 stitches in his eyebrow and had it been 1cm lower he would have been in trouble. Studs up!! Was very brave in the challenge.

As for the game, to score 4 goals and have 3 disallowed has left us scratching our heads. We couldn't have done anymore to win this game if we tried. Players were left beating them selves up after the game, not fair that the clubs have to pick up the bits when the men in black kill the hard work that goes in week in week out!! Anyway well done to worcester park and good luck

Edited by @BedfontFeltham

To be fair Chubbs the 4 that have come in have been our best players, it's the rest of us! We had 16 players at 12 o'clock and ended up with bare 11! 5 players didn't turn up without contact, I'd [****!!****] me off and not play them ever again. Let the whole team down. Anyway the 11 that were there played there Hearts out but just weren't strong enough to win. Management have got big decisions to make!

I did tho smudge thanks for the drink good to chat think thats my first loss there funny ol game today pitch decent thought manors was good in the middle aswell. We need a striker we look like we arent gona score, at the back look solid whoever plays there just seem to lack a cutting edge last two games long way to go

Thought croydon were the best weve played since i been there organised an play decent stuff couldve nicked a draw but also couldve lost 2 nil after stone pulled off a save near end from there rb

I went to the WP v Bedfont game today.

An  early pitch inspection was justified and the hard work pre KO by WPFC people to make it even better was superb.

(Some Premier clubs hang your heads in shame)! :ph34r:

Both teams went for it without any malice and I witnessed a superb first 45 minutes tempered by the B & F keeper injury.

No studs went up, the keeper was very brave to look to collect at the far corner of his area. Contact undeniably but only intent to get the ball. 

I really feared the worst for him, both sets of bench support staff obviously concerned and WORKING TOGETHER. :wub:

Second half slightly less exciting but plenty from both sides to keep the entourage on their toes.

If the CCL allow WPFC to leave this league then something is wrong. I really hope WPFC sort themselves out so as to stay in the league.

Great club!!!! 

B & F were unfortunate with one of the three "offside" goal and may have been worth a point. 

The WP keeper, only 18, made 4 superb saves and was my MOM.

B & F had a good replacement keeper and a pretty physio :wub:  despite my age!

Great game , and both teams a credit to Div 1. (2014 not far away)!!! :unsure: