Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 9th November Matches

I did tho smudge thanks for the drink good to chat think thats my first loss there funny ol game today pitch decent thought manors was good in the middle aswell. We need a striker we look like we arent gona score, at the back look solid whoever plays there just seem to lack a cutting edge last two games long way to go

Thought croydon were the best weve played since i been there organised an play decent stuff couldve nicked a draw but also couldve lost 2 nil after stone pulled off a save near end from there rb

I'm jot messing Sean, but as you know I've seen you play up top before and I know you can score goals, from what I saw last week, your better then them, just throwing it out there, why don't they give you a try.

Chertsey v Beaconsfield ON at present if any groundhoppers are interested.

Would of course love to see Easy Game down there and would happily buy him a drink.

If it gets postponed, I will update.

Wish I had come to see the match today JJ.

You should have left me a ticket

I watched Chertsey today and was very impressed with the Chertsey Keeper, conditions were tough out there, it was a good game, both team creating chances, but I think that Beaconsfield deserved the 3 points in the end.

I felt for the Chertsey side as there heads went down after conceding the first goal, however Pommers scored an equaliser, but it didn't take long for Beaconsfield to go ahead again, in the second half Beaconsfield was denied by the Chertsey keeper on numerous occasions, one great reaction save from close range, and some good one on one saves.

Chertsey are lacking in confidence which is understandable, I think they need to be harder to beat and get some work horses in the team, and some one to bark out some orders on the pitch, as they are very quiet.

Despite going 2-1 down and going down to ten men, Chertsey nearly grabbed a late equaliser but the shot was went just wide. The difference in the sides today was not a lot and if some of the Chertsey boys who have got a lot of talent mix it up a bit more and work harder they will start to pick up points, I know it's going to be hard but it's not lost yet.

Keep at it Jonno, your a couple of signings away and if one of them is a big character I think your be fine mate.

My worst ever day watching CCL,Yes we know it is 1.48 am,many would call its a Smudgey Rant,but I had to have a few before my nerves were calmed.Was totally shocked by Redrups late appearance,no excuses you let yourself and Staines Lammas down by your late arrival,the Ref personally thanked Me  for the concise directions that he took of this very Website(Directions to  ARENA) that got him to the Ground at 1.30PM,maybe it is an ego thing with you that you could not show your face in the Bar afterwards,you let your team mates down big time,and you know it.Lets get onto the game,defences well on top,the only difference that, 33yr old ex Dorking striker Joe' the boy' Loyza with a classical strike from 20 yards sealing the points.Now the worst part of the day for me,was the berating of the Referee Mr. Kelly from high in the stands,by none other than the Croydon Athletic Chairman Mr Paul Smith,it could be heard around all of SE 25 such was the crescendo that echoed around THE arena.My personal opinion as a Non opiniated observer was that Mr Kelly and his Assistants are one of the Best set of Officials seen at the Arena in 3 years of watching CCL FOOTBALL.Many present may not agree,but I PERSONALLY GOT FED UP WITH THE CROYDON BENCH,then the players following suit by shouting REF,REF,REF, REF,Win at all costs is it in Step 6,not my cup of tea I am afraid.

Absolute prick, let's get one thing straight. Me and Stoney took 1 wrong turning that lead us to being late over 30 mins after KO. Wasn't there a gas leak and someone died in Croydon in the morning? And then the palace game got delayed. I left my hose at 11.45am. Ok you can say well the other 9 made it but we simply made one wrong turning. I quite obviously just apologised for saying I had to shoot off, I could have had to shot off for any type of reason how the feck would you know. If you got something to say to me Pete say it to me when I'm walking off and don't act as if your like my mate. Cannot stand people going off behind a keyboard, I've got a family life after football and can't stay in the bar getting smashed otherwise I would.

Absolute prick, let's get one thing straight. Me and Stoney took 1 wrong turning that lead us to being late over 30 mins after KO. Wasn't there a gas leak and someone died in Croydon in the morning? And then the palace game got delayed. I left my hose at 11.45am. Ok you can say well the other 9 made it but we simply made one wrong turning. I quite obviously just apologised for saying I had to shoot off, I could have had to shot off for any type of reason how the feck would you know. If you got something to say to me Pete say it to me when I'm walking off and don't act as if your like my mate. Cannot stand people going off behind a keyboard, I've got a family life after football and can't stay in the bar getting smashed otherwise I would.

well said from the boy who is replying early hours of the morning. ;-) family man. as a observer looking in you most defiantly let your team down turning up that late, there is no excuses nowadays with gps systems and tom toms to say you took a wrong turn. but anyway without all that to deal with Croydon away is always tough. then players purposely not turning up???? never heard anything like this. really think another mid table season for lammas this year, a good start granted, but with teams like eversley knaphill Spelthorne Croydon  going from strength to strength, cant see lammas keeping with them, just my opinion hope you prove me wrong and there is a big title fight this year

My worst ever day watching CCL,Yes we know it is 1.48 am,many would call its a Smudgey Rant,but I had to have a few before my nerves were calmed.Was totally shocked by Redrups late appearance,no excuses you let yourself and Staines Lammas down by your late arrival,the Ref personally thanked Me  for the concise directions that he took of this very Website(Directions to  ARENA) that got him to the Ground at 1.30PM,maybe it is an ego thing with you that you could not show your face in the Bar afterwards,you let your team mates down big time,and you know it.Lets get onto the game,defences well on top,the only difference that, 33yr old ex Dorking striker Joe' the boy' Loyza with a classical strike from 20 yards sealing the points.Now the worst part of the day for me,was the berating of the Referee Mr. Kelly from high in the stands,by none other than the Croydon Athletic Chairman Mr Paul Smith,it could be heard around all of SE 25 such was the crescendo that echoed around THE arena.My personal opinion as a Non opiniated observer was that Mr Kelly and his Assistants are one of the Best set of Officials seen at the Arena in 3 years of watching CCL FOOTBALL.Many present may not agree,but I PERSONALLY GOT FED UP WITH THE CROYDON BENCH,then the players following suit by shouting REF,REF,REF, REF,Win at all costs is it in Step 6,not my cup of tea I am afraid.

Will not comment on the player side but will with the shouting. 

Smudge is right.  There is still far too much of that goes on.  Perhaps if people spent a little more time organising their teams and less time shouting at refs their teams would be better for it and we may get some better, IMO, football. I went to West Ham yesterday and I will give 2 pieces of evidence.  I am a big West Ham fan and I watched Joe Cole run back and win a tackle.  Clear as you like great tackle.  He then got up and appealed for the throw.  Cheating.  worse was to follow when the Norwich left back won a header and it went out for a throw.  He ran, got the ball and went to take the throw.  When the ref blew his whistle and indicated it was a West Ham throw he tore into the assistant referee.  Disgraceful and again IMO he should have been cautioned.  He cheated and then had the nerve to have a go at the official.  Far too much of it from top to bottom.  Sorry my rant over now but it is 8.35am and I only had 1 beer yesterday :)

Smudge you are absolutely right, I am the biggest fan of Redrup but I think he may have a problem, I was told on good authority yesterday that the reason Redrup and Stone was late, was because they both stopped off for a pint on the way, they thought it would be funny. shocking!!!

Disgraceful behaviour, as you know Steve Wilmore is a school teacher and I thinks Stone and Redrup should get detention, I think an excuse about lots of traffic in probably the busiest area of greater London is nonsense, I for one will be having a chat with Mr Redrup as soon as I can.

I spoke to his uncle Tom Garmen the other day he told me that Jamie sometimes struggles to find his way out of the house, his sense of direction is shocking, a bit like his passing ;-)

Smudge you are absolutely right, I am the biggest fan of Redrup but I think he may have a problem, I was told on good authority yesterday that the reason Redrup and Stone was late, was because they both stopped off for a pint on the way, they thought it would be funny. shocking!!!

Disgraceful behaviour, as you know Steve Wilmore is a school teacher and I thinks Stone and Redrup should get detention, I think an excuse about lots of traffic in probably the busiest area of greater London is nonsense, I for one will be having a chat with Mr Redrup as soon as I can.

I spoke to his uncle Tom Garmen the other day he told me that Jamie sometimes struggles to find his way out of the house, his sense of direction is shocking, a bit like his passing ;-)

I fail to understand why people don't go to The Arena by public transport. The tram stops right outside and Norwood Junction is less than a mile's walk. Having lived in the Croydon area previously, travelling there by car is nuts which is why I don't do it.

Up feeding the baby at that time :) I took 1 wrong turning fellas which lead to being late and weren't even supposed to be playing as I'm injured. Like I said 4 players didn't even turn up resulting in Willmore playing in up top and us starting with 10 men until me and Liam got there! So all this bollocks I've the Lammas down makes me laugh when I've played injured to field a fecking team. The 4 players who turnt up without contact won't play for the club again believe me, 3rd in the league and we got 10 players with Willmore! What chance you got?

FT WP 2-1 Bedfont & Feltham

Goal keeper still in hospital 8:30pm. Ambulance called at 15:03 and player was still in pain at FT. Ambulance never turned up and they never even called to ask how player was. Shocking!! He has had 13 stitches in his eyebrow and had it been 1cm lower he would have been in trouble. Studs up!! Was very brave in the challenge.

As for the game, to score 4 goals and have 3 disallowed has left us scratching our heads. We couldn't have done anymore to win this game if we tried. Players were left beating them selves up after the game, not fair that the clubs have to pick up the bits when the men in black kill the hard work that goes in week in week out!! Anyway well done to worcester park and good luck

I seriously suggest both the clubs involved, jointly put in a very severe complaint.

I'm assuming this is the same ambulence that serves our area.  " ? and South Coast".

This makes the third diabolical lack of service from them to Saturday football matches in recent times  -  one of which was at DFC last season.