Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 9th November Matches

I do love all the people trying to knock players an coaches but never coached or played at a decent level in your work your probably one of them snidey cunts whos all talk but never done anything about it i put it down to jealousy because youve done [****!!****] all with your life bore off keyboard warriors

The arena is tough to get to everyone knows that but every time ive been there weve always had a problem an been numerous ways its just a bad traffic area

....Now the worst part of the day for me,was the berating of the Referee Mr. Kelly from high in the stands,by none other than the Croydon Athletic Chairman Mr Paul Smith,it could be heard around all of SE 25 such was the crescendo that echoed around THE arena.....

Thank you for the name check Smudge, much obliged to you.  

Well said Liam,because if he had,he would not of taken a wrong turning.All this mention of Croydon and its traffic problems amazes me,my route takes you nowhere near Croydon,let alone Selhurst Park.Probably the only wrong turning Redders/Stoney took was Junction 7 off the M.25.The K.O. was delayed till 3.20pm as it was.Now can I suggest this to all CCL Clubs who visit the Arena,take a copy of my directions off this site(called planning) most Professional outfits do this,so I am told.Arrange a meeting place/time where all Players meet,then travel together.SO SIMPLE,suprised NO Clubs have tried it,then you will all arrive together,before 3.50 pm hopefully.

NLN ,Traffic only gets blocked 1 way does it? Never heard anyone complain about a trip to Farleigh or Warlingham(Whyteleafe) only 10 minutes by Car to the Arena.Anyway praise to Croydon,Camberley,Worcester Park,Eversley and California groundstaff for getting their games on.

Yea but smudge what you ain't taking into account was there was a massive gas leak, someone got run over and the palace game got delayed 15 mins aswell! It's quite easy to say this and that when you just get trains. I was in Croydon at 12.50, if was on my twitter saying I was in gridlock traffic not moving! In all honesty what do you do? I weren't moving!

Funny how Lammas sign all the bedfont rejects that are a liability and they start falling down the league Steve wilmore must be kicking himself that he hasn't stuck with the lads that started so well

Stu & Gav Bamford, Liam stone, Vinny Hodge and Sean Ryan bedfont rejects??? Lol!! Reallly!! Don't think they are mate!! We're going threw a purple patch of the season, ok we're 4th but with big games this week someone in the top 3 are gonna drop points so hopefully we can capsulize!!

Yea but smudge what you ain't taking into account was there was a massive gas leak, someone got run over and the palace game got delayed 15 mins aswell! It's quite easy to say this and that when you just get trains. I was in Croydon at 12.50, if was on my twitter saying I was in gridlock traffic not moving! In all honesty what do you do? I weren't moving!

Park up,Walk a little way,then get a Tram.Easy Peasy.

Bsportsfc worry bout your own club 2nd bottom not won in about 10 says it all . theres reasons we all left of own accord not rejected lol funniest thing ive heard all day an there not the same reasons the readers have been telling everyone. bore off with your stupid digging comments that was on another thread an put to bed