Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 9th November Matches

I got a Mercedes sprinter!! Where the feck do I park that???

Redrup park it on the running track for safe keeping.....mmmnn then again.....LOL !!!

I've been to the Arena a couple of times only thank goodness, simply 'cos I want to visit the ground, I won't be going there again, the traffic was horrendous, in the 2nd game I watched I arrived just before half time having allowed 2 hours to get there.  Absolute nightmare, don't know anyone who has a good thing to say about the journey....just to think clubs may have to go to the arena TWICE next season, now CCL Div 1 clubs would love that I'm sure     ha ha .....Kent league please ;) !   

From a outsider looking in. Bedfont was struggling terribly this year so i cant blame the chairman for change, especially with the hostile unwelcoming reputation being built by that structure. And newby how can you comment on recent results of bedfont when you have all walked out and left the club.i know you was asked to leave but it seems as if pressure was put on players not to return which from a proud skipper is not the greatest. (I might be wrong). You should stop giving a reaction and be happy your at a club where you get a game. But it does look as if the negativity that was at bedfont has came across to lammas with you on current results.p.s this isnt a dig just an observation

Steve phillips (ground hopper)

Must say in defence of the Bedfont boys now at Staines Lammas,that they were impeccably well behaved at the Arena on Saturday.The pitch and underfoot conditions,plus it being a table topping game,had the ingredients for being a feisty game.It was competitive but fairly played by both Teams.The reason I was given for them leaving the Club by the Bedfont Chairman was their Disciplinary record,none of this was shown on Saturday.Defensively solid,lack any forward penetration,totally different from last season,what has happened to their forward players?

BAD GUY,highly unlikely AFC Croydon could be playing at The Crem.    Met your sort before,turn up after half time,just to get a freebie entry.

Ha ha believe me Smudge, I'd rather pay the £6.00 entrance fee than be sitting in the car not moving in the horrendous traffic,that in itself would have cost more than £6.00 in petrol.......LOL !!! 

Excuse my ignorance but where is The Crem ?  Whats happened to their old ground....demolished ?

Ha ha believe me Smudge, I'd rather pay the £6.00 entrance fee than be sitting in the car not moving in the horrendous traffic,that in itself would have cost more than £6.00 in petrol.......LOL !!! 

Excuse my ignorance but where is The Crem ?  Whats happened to their old ground....demolished ?

BAD GUY,your above post has just proved that you have not been to the Arena recently,and PAID to get in.Croydon FC £7 Entrance,AFC Croydon £5 Entrance,how do I know,because I pay the going Adult Rate,which ever Club I visit.You are nothing more than a Troll.

The Crem is the nickname of the old Croydon Athletic ground

The bedfont boys coming to Lammas having nothing to do with out last 3 games! Their first 4 games we won 4 out of 4! If I look last 3 games, bedfont, 9 men for 80 mins a lose 1-0 in the 90th, Banstead we could of been out there all night and still wouldn't scored but look good defensively, and Saturday was a shambles on the clubs behalf which we got punished for and too right! We got the defensive record so far in the league and if we can get our goals back from the start of the season then I'm sure we're be up there come April!