Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures Tuesday 12th November

After a promising start, whats happened to Frimley Green ?  Last nights defeat to Banstead CCL Div 1 opponents was their 5th on the bounce !!!

Fish in troubled waters perhaps...anyone know ??? :o

What defeat? they won (4-1 on penalties)

After a promising start, whats happened to Frimley Green ?  Last nights defeat to Banstead CCL Div 1 opponents was their 5th on the bounce !!!

Fish in troubled waters perhaps...anyone know ??? :o

What defeat? they won (4-1 on penalties)

I stand corrected thanks Green Fingers, but I still maintain with Frimley drawing with a club sitting low in the CCL Div. 1 have struggled of late losing 4 and drawing (after 90 mins) of their last 5 games.  Just asking the question ?

Bad Guy you must up the tempo a bit in your posts,so much mis information comes out of your Computer keyboard.You have a striking resemblance to our long departed MR NICE GUY,love a bit of scandal,bad news etc.My advice get out and watch a game,then comment.

Green Fingers and Smudge.  Whilst looking at the above CC results I noticed (4-1 penalties) next to Bansteads name so thought they won !  Maybe had that been next to Frimley Green's name I would have noticed that they actually won on pens.

I just.need to concentrate more......silly me ;)

Also look at FG most recent fixtures - losses to Epsom, Windsor and Molesey.

Obviously a good team they just struggle against the better sides.

And I like Bad Guy thought FG lost last night based on Ledley's post when he congratulated Banstead & Knaphill. At least thought that's what he said no doubt I'll be corrected ...

Pretty awesome attacking display from Windsor last night especially in the 2nd half where we ripped Shrivenham apart..

Ben Harris came on with about 10 minutes left and scored a hat trick.

Shrivenham played their part in an entertaining game, played in decent spirit, actually going 1-0 up after about 3 minutes.

Pretty awesome attacking display from Windsor last night especially in the 2nd half where we ripped Shrivenham apart..

Ben Harris came on with about 10 minutes left and scored a hat trick.

Shrivenham played their part in an entertaining game, played in decent spirit, actually going 1-0 up after about 3 minutes.

Seems that way Rother, it would be an entertaining game if a team lets in 7 !!!!   ;)

Windsor scoring 7 and Molesey scoring 6 last night, I know where I'll be going next Tuesday, a top of the table clash..... now thats put the kiss of death on the game ...LOL !   You going to that game Smudge ?

I hope Dorking do get help from the council and get there training rooms sorted, I don't want to sound nasty but the ground is not up to scratch in my opinion, the pitch has been dangerous when I've been there before, and the standard of the changing rooms are awful, however I do not understand why players, fans, committee members and football staff can't club together and sort them out quickly, may be they are already if so I stand corrected.

I'm not knocking anyone, I just feel in the past 5 years that I have visited the ground there has been no upkeep, or improvements to the pitch or Changing rooms that is visible to visitors.

I would love to see what Steve Honey could do with that pitch, it's would be well worth the investment at the end of the season.

I hope Dorking do get help from the council and get there training rooms sorted, I don't want to sound nasty but the ground is not up to scratch in my opinion, the pitch has been dangerous when I've been there before, and the standard of the changing rooms are awful, however I do not understand why players, fans, committee members and football staff can't club together and sort them out quickly, may be they are already if so I stand corrected.

I'm not knocking anyone, I just feel in the past 5 years that I have visited the ground there has been no upkeep, or improvements to the pitch or Changing rooms that is visible to visitors.

I would love to see what Steve Honey could do with that pitch, it's would be well worth the investment at the end of the season.

I did the tanoy there years ago and had water dropping through the roof on to me and the electrics they never seem to do any work on the ground. Such a shame as it could be a great little place. I think they need new blood to make it go somewhere.

"Any news on the molesey player who was stretched off with a suspected broken leg?" 

As mentioned, the lad looked like he may have broken a bone in his foot but it appears to be torn tissue and severe swelling/bruising. I think he'll be on crutches for a week or so and then hopefully be able to start getting back to work and fitness.

Thanks for asking, and also many thanks to the Badshot physio who could honestly have done no more to assist us on the night than he did. I really appreciate the fact he took the time to help get the lad sorted out after the game.

Anyway, Postie, that's the end of the nicey, nicey - we've got your lot again on Saturday and owe you one. Look forward to seeing you there! 

Cheers.

Pardon my ignorance but who's the main man\woman at Dorking?

I'm surprised that they have left it to the manager to comment to the press on the situation and not taken the responsibility to speak with the press themselves.

As I said Stan it's a very bizarre club. No one from the committee prepared to make any comment says it all really.

Dorking FC are one of the Friendliest Clubs that any Football person is ever likely to visit.Yes the facilities are not the greatest,but it amazes me when faceless individuals aka Chubby Brown knock them or their Commitment.Chubby for your information the Chairman Mr Ray Collins Father Jack,is terminally ill in Hospital and has been for some time.Football or Family you choose.More to the point what can we do as a Football Community to help them out in times of need.Cove had problems in stepped Hartley Wintney,Colliers Wood had problems in stepped Cobham.Would be nice to think that there is another Good Samaritan out there to help Dorking in their time of need,rather than knock them.Remember what goes around,comes around,COULD BE YOUR CLUB NEXT.Hope also that the League give all the help they can,in rearranging fixtures as they did with Molesey,Worcester Park previously,rather than punitive Fines,show a bit of leniency for once.

how bothered are the players is the question I would ask?  Can't rely on the committee for everything as they have enough to do at any club keeping it running.

The team I am involved with now I organised cleaning and decorating our changing room and it was a players only effort, but maybe that is the beauty of step 7 football, less ego's rather than players just turning up to play a game, and go home without buying a drink afterwards.

T.C. the culture of Players has changed rapidly over the last few years,do they really care about their Clubs anymore? Nice to see an Old School type footballer on my last visit to watch Croydon F.C. play,he was in the Clubhouse pre match putting a few pounds in the fruit machine,played his heart out on the pitch (no payment)Post Match in the bar with his Girlfriend and 2 Friends,spending good money,having a game of pool,left at 9pm.No prima donna.The reason he had never played at this level before,just Sunday Football with his mates,he  was in awe of what he was getting for nothing,Kit washed,a decent playing surface to play on,Training facilities paid for etc.Give me 14 like him anyday,Ben Mankelow was his name,proud to of met you Son.

Sounds nice Smudge. Last week I paid £3 to train paid £5 to play and paid £12 to take the kit to the Launderette because it was my turn to do the kit and as most know it was a little muddy on Saturday and we have a white kit.