Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates on AFCH's fundraising for the TCT

Fat Tom Daley

Hi all,

Just giving you a quick update on our fundraising for the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Walkathon
As you are aware, a group of supporters are walking to our away game at Maidstone Utd which is a total of 30.2 miles. So far through our Just Giving page and other personal sponsorship we are around £1400 mark. If you wish to donate, see me at any home game or visit our Just Giving site.

https://www.justgiving.com/AFCHMaidstoneWalk

Norwich Half Marathon

The day after the Maidstone game, my uncle Dan Newman is running the Norwich Half Marathon in aid of the TCT on the behalf on AFCH. He has raised so far £255. If you wish to donate please visit his Just Giving page.

http://www.justgiving.com/AFCHDanNewman

Movember

It's Movember so the Hornchurch players and staff are giving it a grow with all proceeds raised going to Teenage Cancer Trust. In recognition of Movember, the players and staff will partake in a touch of 'tash growing, with The Teenage Cancer Trust being the beneficiary of any proceeds raised.

Three of the management team are involved - Jimmy, Gary and Mark.

All the players should be participating though a month to grow a tash may not be long enough for some of them! Those of a wispier nature will also have to be mindful of any sudden gusts of wind.

Should be a lot of fun.

Individuals will have their own sponsorship forms anyway but if you want to sponsor anyone in particular just see Colin, Ken or Jimmy or we'll set something up on match days near the programme stall.

Thanks for your continued support,

Jordan

Good old Tesco

Just been looking for my thermals. I'm gonna be as warm as a hot crumpet. And dosing up on the immodium

Got my qwells for the ferry too

Sod this for a game of soldiers Jordan, next year can we do the sponsored walk in June/July.

Weather much more amenable

God, that hill from Rochester to the hotel was the straw that broke the camels back.

Straight in the bath where I fell asleep until the water got cold then slept til morning.

No going out for me. Only 5 miles today, just hope so

Home after 36 hours but wouldn't

have missed it for the world,except that hill.

Today was a fiddle and thanks to everybody who donated before during and after the match

Special thanks to Jordan for arranging everything.

Can I just add my thanks to all the people who donated as well, all the people who stopped us on the way, all the fans from Maidstone, the Maidstone assistant manager who saw us, pulled over and donated. The generosity of all the people has been amazing. Quite an experience

I meant to say today was a "doddle".

Just got back from a stroll over Thames Chase to stretch my legs.

Things you do for your grandchildren

Aw shucks Simon it was nothing, can't have that young whippersnapper Jordan getting all the glory.

Just call it a 50 year dash

Paokman, you are a legend.

Now my ego has shrunk to its normal size, still large by some standards I've got to say I'd never have made it up that hill to the hotel if Simon hadn't kept with me.

Ta mate