Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 23rd November Matches

Italia90

Last season when you lost away to Camberley and this season when u lost to Windsor, plus all the times u've never been able to beat Epsom over the last two seasons which I think is 5 times - I think they normally score at least 3 goals against your suspect defence!

Edited by Stan The Man

Ha don't get defensive JD, he is entitled to his opinion.

Personally think you will be champions. Are you able to go up?

Not getting defensive, just curious how many times stan had seen us play.

As far as I'm aware we can go could go up.

Long way to go yet though, and were under no illusions how difficult it is! I don't think you can predict in this league untill you have gone past the bad weather stage which is sure to be soon!

Cor, so coincidentally only seen us lose (7 times) and never seen us win? Let's hope you can't make it to the game tomorrow then, aye Stan!

Last season when you lost away to Camberley and this season when u lost to Windsor, plus all the times u've never been able to Epsom over the last two seasons which I think is 5 times - I think they normally score at least 3 goals against your suspect defence!

Wow that's woken up a few SP players, no doubt their defenders - I'm sure I'll be at the league games to see Epsom pick up 6 points and keep closing the gap.

You just seem to have a lot to say considering you have only seen us play 7 times in 3 years.

3rd best defence in league ( only conceding 1 more than eefc), an top of league by 7 points ! More than happy with tht stan!

Can't understand where this bad feeling has come from Stan, considering, like you say, Epsom seem to beat us every time. Molesey flying at the moment and Epsom not played for 3 weeks. Should be more worried about your own game than ours. Flattered that you are so concerned about us though.

You should stop worrying about yourselves and start worrying about Camberley, who are strong unit playing direct lump it football, which suits their players style. They are scoring goals, not conceding many and they too are on a good run... certainly ones to look out for.  Last time I saw then play it wasn't attractive football but it gets them results/wins which is main object,

I wouldn't like to be in their midfield mind you. ;)  They have pace wide,units up top are strong and defensively tight a force to be reckoned with this season !

LATEST FROM CHRIS C.

Colliers Wood   1  South Park  2.

CW scored first on 7 minutes, Embalo.

SP equalised on 16 minutes, Lavery.

SP ahead on 35 minutes, Jackson.

LATEST FROM TSF, (Jeff).

Banstead  0    Dorking F.C.  2  Whetton and Fowler.

Edited by Big J R