Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 23rd November Matches

Italia90

Sheerwater 0 Camberley 2.

Better than last time we played here which ended up Camberley winning 6-5 after extra time. Camberley were functional without being overly impressive. We fielded a full first team for those that think some clubs don't take these competitions or the opponents seriously.

Sheerwater had a couple of chances but overall I think Camberley deserved the win. We await the quarter-final draw with baited breath.

Had a chat with Trevor and hopefully there's some good news for Sheerwater regarding their ground upgrades in January.

I am sitting in my car about to leave knaphill just thinking wow. lisa the photographer amongst others telling me how good east preston was and how it had no reflection on the league. so I thought ok  I will come watch them in the league and see how they do. oh my god, bottom half Farleigh rovers out played them throughout the game. final result of 4-0 and my point last week about knaphill defensivly proven. the only reason I write this is because all the numnuts last week telling my my opinion was wrong.

on a positive the programme was nice.

p.s any chance getting my admission fee back after watching that crap

hope you got some good photos of the goals ;-)

I am sitting in my car about to leave knaphill just thinking wow. lisa the photographer amongst others telling me how good east preston was and how it had no reflection on the league. so I thought ok  I will come watch them in the league and see how they do. oh my god, bottom half Farleigh rovers out played them throughout the game. final result of 4-0 and my point last week about knaphill defensivly proven. the only reason I write this is because all the numnuts last week telling my my opinion was wrong.

on a positive the programme was nice.

p.s any chance getting my admission fee back after watching that crap

hope you got some good photos of the goals ;-)

Tin Hats on Lads !!

:bolt:

No tin hat needed. We were crap today. End of.

Lessons need to be learned and fast.

Well play farleigh. They were fired up and wanted it more. Simple as really

And thanks for the comment about the programme. I design and prepare that as well as flip burgers for the club.

Glad you like something we do ;)

And take pictures all at the same time ???

That's what I CALL multi-tasking !!!!

Westfield 4-0 Bedfont Sports

Comfortable win. Their keeper made an absolutely unbelievable save at 0-0 . One of the best I've ever seen

Sports work hard but not a patch on previous sides!

Who scored your goals NLN I think you should mention them after your comments last week