Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You Know You're Getting Old When...

Zippy

You realise that it is now 22 years since arguably the best front-man of any band in the history of the world left Planet Earth:

So, as a tribute to the King of Queen, give this a listen and turn it up to 11!:

RIP Freddie!

Indeed, John.

Can't believe it's that long ago - I can still remember the news stories on the day Freddie died.

The tribute concert was great though, and well worth a look on You Tube or (better still) buying the DVD of it.  

Pretentious, self indulgent, overrated and talentless.

I always have trouble liking performers who make a living out of being camp.   

So not a fan of Kenneth 'Ooooh Matron!' Williams then?

Can't really say that Freddie was talent-less imho - there are very few singers that will ever come anywhere near close to his greatness.  Plus, anybody who can pen Bohemian Rhapsody is a genius.

He might not be everybody's cup of tea, but had he still been alive today he'd be running rings around Rhianna, Bieber, Gaga and the other no-marks.

No, Adam, you're getting old when you can remember the day Buddy Holly died! (1959)

No, Adam, you're getting old when you can remember the day Buddy Holly died! (1959)

I can remember exactly where I was when this news broke.

(OK  -  I'm getting old !)

Archived