Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non football topic

dflman

I hope that no one minds me putting this on the forum. There are many trades represented by the fans indeed also by the players as is always trotted out when a minor club gets into the later rounds of the FA Cup  (Postie,Plumber, Estate Agent etc) and it strikes me that we should try to work with fellow supporters when we have a requirement outside of our own skills and have to spend some money. If I need a banner I know of Andy Page and am aware that there are several plasterers amongst us.  This brings me to my own need for a good chippie to install four internal doors in our Victorian terrace house not far from the ground but who also needs to tell me where to get them as three are of non standard size by the look of it.   I cannot spend fortunes having them hand made unfortunately, and being left handed my sawing skills are not great, but before I start calling up people I don't know from the local newspaper ads as there anyone out there ? A one to one message would be appreciated

Cheers

Archived