Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey F.C.

Smudge

Nice to see Guernsey getting an airing on this forum again !

Shame the original poster on the Guernsey forum couldn't even spell GUERNSEY correctly !

I assume Sh1tstirrer sorry I mean Smudge means this, http://www.guernseyfc.com/forum/read.php?2,4064 hardly "The Fans in uproar". Mountain, molehill anyone?

Definitely a MOUNTAIN Jade,now at least Guernsey Fans know what a thumping is like,lets hope they do not do an ABV and follow it up with another.Else it could be off with T.V.'s Head,such is the way with fickle Guernsey Folk.

• 1 month later...

I should add that after the work on the pitch over a period of time, not ONE match has been called off becuase of the weather!

I should add that after the work on the pitch over a period of time, not ONE match has been called off becuase of the weather!

Ditto. What a shame GFC never got to visit us at our ground. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Congratulations to Marc White's Dorking Wanderers on beating Guernsey 4 - 0 last night to take 2nd place and get a play off chance.