Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3rd & 4th December Matches

and a 0-0 against Chipstead....

Farnham at home wasn't it?

Went to Carshalton vs Badshot Lea in the SSC 3 or 4 years ago. They charged top dollar that night too (think it was £8 or £9 then) and were rewarded with a bumper gate of about 79!

Ash Utd 1 Eversley 2 aet

Close game but can't argue about the result as Eversley looked the more dangerous out of the 2 sides

we took the lead with a 20yard strike in the first half & held onto it until 15minutes from the end when eversley equalised with a header from good work down their right. Extra time nothing in it until the last couple minutes when from a corner the centre back was left unmarked to head the ball home

Good luck to Eversley in the semi-final

Can everyone stop what there doing please and praise South Park FC on their win last night - with 10 men!

Its this type of arrogant post that makes people hate SP, so Sao Paulo think you're going to break the scoring record now - you'll be nowhere near!

The only record you'll break is for the most ill disciplined club - how many sendings off now! You must have the worst record in league and I'm including Lammas in that!

I'm sure someone posted a disciplinary league table a while ago, be good to see it again.

The suspensions will mount up and that will be your downfall in Feb, March and April ... And we'll be there to pounce

Ha Ha.  I didn't realise the mind games found there way to this low levels ;)

I don't know what you mean Smudge but never mind. I'm looking forward to our game v Levred. Haven't played them for a while.

In the meantime, Camberley Reserves 2 Farleigh Rovers 1 aet in the Surrey Premier Cup tonight. Quite an even game, both sides had goals disallowed and fair play to the ref for not chickening out and abandoning the game. The pitch was frosty before kick off and got progressively worse but both teams were grown up about it and didn't do any silly challenges which may have forced the ref to call it off although one of our players was heard complaining after the game that he had no skin on the back of his legs following a slide.

Decent bunch of people at Farleigh - it was like the old days having a laugh in the bar with the officials involved. Since they started hiding in boardrooms after games this aspect of the game has disappeared and, in my mind, has created an 'us and them' situation which doesn't do us or them any favours.

Regarding discipline - the latest table from the bulletin shows that it's still Camberley with the most sending offs in the Premier Division although we were on five after about six games so have calmed down in recent weeks. South Park are way behind.

This is up to Nov 27th.

CCLP_zps5c8fc156.jpg

Edited by VPCTFC

I don't know what you mean Smudge but never mind. I'm looking forward to our game v Levred. Haven't played them for a while.

In the meantime, Camberley Reserves 2 Farleigh Rovers 1 aet in the Surrey Premier Cup tonight. Quite an even game, both sides had goals disallowed and fair play to the ref for not chickening out and abandoning the game. The pitch was frosty before kick off and got progressively worse but both teams were grown up about it and didn't do any silly challenges which may have forced the ref to call it off although one of our players was heard complaining after the game that he had no skin on the back of his legs following a slide.

Decent bunch of people at Farleigh - it was like the old days having a laugh in the bar with the officials involved. Since they started hiding in boardrooms after games this aspect of the game has disappeared and, in my mind, has created an 'us and them' situation which doesn't do us or them any favours.

Regarding discipline - the latest table from the bulletin shows that it's still Camberley with the most sending offs in the Premier Division although we were on five after about six games so have calmed down in recent weeks. South Park are way behind.

This is up to Nov 27th.

CCLP_zps5c8fc156.jpg

Haha Stan! Massive discipline problem down at SP! Any thing else you want to mention about our club? Or would you like to comment on epsoms discipline prob whilst you here?

Waiting for your next poor attempt of mind games with us!

Farnham at home wasn't it?

Went to Carshalton vs Badshot Lea in the SSC 3 or 4 years ago. They charged top dollar that night too (think it was £8 or £9 then) and were rewarded with a bumper gate of about 79!

Farnham at home was the first season, 02-03.

I remember talking to the subs as they wamed up an they were telling us that they were all going to get a game irrespective of the score so that they could all experience playing in front of the big crowd...they were all so chuffed...bet the manager was worried that the changes would cost them a point.

Conratulations to Raynes Park and Colliers Wood for their impressively low misdemeanour tally.Just wonder though if they get the best Officials allocated to their games.Where as Windsor,Camberley,and especially Frimley Green,get the worst.So looking at the totals of the clubs in this League,they have through their players and managers,kindly donated £7000 to the local F.As.That is without the misdeameanor Fines,presumably these go to the League.WHAT A NICE LITTLE EARNER.Fiona at Surrey will be over the moon,new carpet anyone?

Farnham at home was the first season, 02-03.

I remember talking to the subs as they wamed up an they were telling us that they were all going to get a game irrespective of the score so that they could all experience playing in front of the big crowd...they were all so chuffed...bet the manager was worried that the changes would cost them a point.

I played in that game. I think it effectively meant that AFC couldn't go up, from memory. We'd played at Withdean on the Thursday night and lost 7-0 yet a few of the Dons players were very vocal in the fact that we had negative tactics, I'm not sure they realised we didn't have enough of the ball to be attacking!

Definitely one of my favourite games I played in, large crowd including a Millwall contingent that revelled in our claret and clue kit, and the extra pounds I may have been carrying!

O Stan you've made your self look a bit silly there asking for that discipline table ,you need to control your players a bit more

You tell him Higgsy you angel ;)