Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Statler

Broxbourne boro ?

We know what it is like losing the vast majority of a team. We are in the process of re grouping and thankfully the reserve team players have been a god send but on the other hand the reserve team will now suffer if short of players.

The Game with Southall on Saturday has been postponed. Anyone got any boots, i'm sure you can get a game their now?

Update - This game has NOT been called off by the league at the present time

I can now confirm that FC Broxbourne Borough v Southall (Saturday 21st December) and FC Broxbourne Borough v Wodson Park (Saturday 28th December) have both been postponed by the SSML.

I can now confirm that FC Broxbourne Borough v Southall (Saturday 21st December) and FC Broxbourne Borough v Wodson Park (Saturday 28th December) have both been postponed by the SSML.

No surprise there it had to be done.

The first 'new look' Ware line-up - no place for Anstead !!!!! (a move back to Hertford maybe?)

Starting line up: R Madden, Rispoli, Karagul, Shehu, Ka Bishop, Wilson, Bashkal, Kostalas, Carvalho, Dacosta, Ki Bishop.

Subs: Rose, Buck, Smith, Ironton, Antonaides.

The first 'new look' Ware line-up - no place for Anstead !!!!! (a move back to Hertford maybe?)

Starting line up: R Madden, Rispoli, Karagul, Shehu, Ka Bishop, Wilson, Bashkal, Kostalas, Carvalho, Dacosta, Ki Bishop.

Subs: Rose, Buck, Smith, Ironton, Antonaides.

A 3-1 defeat leaves them rooted at the foot of the table.

What about the 7 day approaches?

Glad that Broxbourne are sorted, we know the feeling at Levy.

Looks like they have discovered a new concept in this scouting business!? Breaking new ground there the lad.....hahahaha

He added:“The money is there for the right players who want to come in. We have a chairman [inanc Eltiok] who with his finances can blow clubs like Harlow, and this is no disrespect, out of the water.

“They are a phenomenally wealthy family and are coming to keep the club up. They have got massive plans.”

The sheer arrogance of this statement makes me hope they fall flat on their a??e

He added:“The money is there for the right players who want to come in. We have a chairman [inanc Eltiok] who with his finances can blow clubs like Harlow, and this is no disrespect, out of the water.

“They are a phenomenally wealthy family and are coming to keep the club up. They have got massive plans.”

The sheer arrogance of this statement makes me hope they fall flat on their a??e

Perhaps they will have the biggest playing budget in the Essex Senior League next season?

You can have all the budget in the world, if the manager can't produce the goods he will be leaving.  I know it's early days for him at Ware, but it's not been a great start.  Sounds like he talks a good game but can't produce the points!

I agree with Jonno above, I hope their "money buys the title" plan falls flat on it's arse!

Having a budget helps of course as you can attract "better players" but its definitely not the be all and end all. Team spirit counts lots......chucking a bunch of strangers together on £££s doesn't always work.

As for saying they can blow other clubs out of the water with their finances... the less said the better I think?

So he tries to scuttle broxbourne by taking the whole squad the majority of which were never going to be good enough and now he is already bombing them out. Long run Brix are well to be shot of him.

but its definitely not the be all and end all. Team spirit counts lots......

Very true our players have a great team spirit and that's been one the main reasons Hanwell Town FC has improved so much under the management of Ray Duffy.