Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures 27th/28th December

Hanworth villa vs molesey is on

Will be a bore draw Moles only manage draws at best against the top teams and will set up to spoil the match

Westfield vs windsor is on

This will be the closest and best football match

Camberley vs hartley wintney is on

Based on recent form Camberley will win this, depends if you want to spend your money on watching them boot it long ALL the time, if they string 3 passes together that'll be a highlight

Which game will be the one to go watch!

I'm looking at camberley vs hartley.

If I were you I'd go for Westfield v Windsor

Hanworth villa vs molesey is on

Westfield vs windsor is on

Camberley vs hartley wintney is on

Which game will be the one to go watch!?

I'm looking at camberley vs hartley.

Do say hello Matt if you go.

Frimley 2 Cove 1 if Frimley had taken all of the chances they created in the 1st 45 minutes the game would of been over by half time however they only took 1 and the game remained in the balance,Cove looked decent going forward but were woeful at the back,Cove got a deserved equaliser from a free kick after the Frimley wall did thier best to get out of the way,there was some pretty unsavoury behaviour from both teams and the ref produced quite a few yellow cards,Frimley got the winner with 10 to go after the Cove defense parted and left the keeper with no chance,overall I thought Frimley were the better side and deserved the points,Millers dont go on holiday LOL

Edited by duncs

Eversley 2-0 Knaphill

Sounds like someone chose a good time to quit football altogether then ;)

Camberley 1-0 Hartley Wintney.

Deserved win for Cambo who had the best chances, but did suffer a few scares as they were unable to add to their first half lead given to them by defender Ford. The referee seemed to upset the players of both sides on occasion with some of his decisions. Cambo strong at the back and get it forward quickly to big forwards. Works though!

Westfield 5-2 Windsor 

Hands up , didn't see this one coming. In the week was thinking its not the end of the world if it was called off as most of our frontline was suspend along with a few injuries to midfielders.  How wrong could i be, we were utterly magnificent. Played well first half and went down a penalty. Equalised on half time and never looked back.

Second half our movement was a joy with Cheeseman Blackmore Williams and Milne ripping their back line apart. Windsor looked useful but our midfield looked to want it a lot more and our defenders were dominant. My personal view was that was out best performance of the season and it sums up how far the club has come since we've recovered from a few difficult years.Windsor fans out in numbers and were very friendly and good natured. Will look forward to our visit there later in the season.

Good shout TRS.  1-0 and could and should have been more IMO but for a couple of worldie saves from their keeper especially one in the last couple of minutes.  Take a bow son !!

Westfield 5-2 Windsor 

Hands up , didn't see this one coming. In the week was thinking its not the end of the world if it was called off as most of our frontline was suspend along with a few injuries to midfielders.  How wrong could i be, we were utterly magnificent. Played well first half and went down a penalty. Equalised on half time and never looked back.

Second half our movement was a joy with Cheeseman Blackmore Williams and Milne ripping their back line apart. Windsor looked useful but our midfield looked to want it a lot more and our defenders were dominant. My personal view was that was out best performance of the season and it sums up how far the club has come since we've recovered from a few difficult years.Windsor fans out in numbers and were very friendly and good natured. Will look forward to our visit there later in the season.

Yes I thought you were very good. Distribution of your keeper was superb, long ball punts upfield kept ripping us apart. (No implied criticism there, it was impressive!) And after 3 decent saves by our keeper in the 1st half hour your finishing was clinical.

Would have been an interesting last 5 minutes if our 2nd pen had gone in but you certainly deserved all 3 points.

Good luck for the rest of the season!