Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WE ARE LIVE

David Holden

Excellent news. Notts County's financial state (i.e. it could be their last ever game, as their deadline to come out of administration is December the 9th) seems to be the reason why Sky have selected our tie, but who cares? smile.gif

Let's just hope our 'floating' fanbase turns up to the game instead of taking the easy option and slumping down in front of the box.

Also, let's hope that we hardcore supporters make it too - it's going to be a bit disorientating leaving the house to get to the game at a time of day when we would normally already be there!

But before FA Cup day arrives, we must make sure we concentrate hard on our next few league games, as Andy has already stated - there's some tough games coming up.

Live coverage, financially, is fantastic news!!! except.............

Given that we have the best goalkeeper on the planet: unless we defend as well as we did on Saturday, some bloody league club are bound to spot just how good he is and will try and tempt him away !!!!!

Just a point, but where have Sky confirmed their coverage of the mighty Fleet ? Couldn't find any mention of it on their web site or TV.

On the map...at long, long last !!

lol, im praying we dont get thrashed either, I would never live it down at school. Would love a win, shut them glory hunting?? "i support my local team" charlton fans up

"our youth team would beat them"

"why do you follow them all over the country? are you mad?"

Let the proper local team show them what conference footy is all about

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Would 'official' videos or DVDs of the game be available? I haven't got Sky and would love to have a copy...unless, of course, we got stuffed!!!

I dabble in a bit of DVD mastering at work, so if the club OK the copyright with Sky, I could probably put a DVD together.

Both teams will get 50 grand for being on sky, its not shared between clubs. How many away fans can your ground take? There'll be quite a few of us there i'd think because it could be the last game we play - the deadline set by the football league is december the 9th.

I'd like to think we'll beat you comfortably, but you never know in football, and you especially never know when Notts County are playin

Where's the best place for away fans to have a drink near the ground?

See you all on the 6th, Woolley

Our ground holds just over 4000, not sure how many the away end holds, probably 7-800. The Plough pub is opposite the main entrance to the ground. Hope its not the last game you play but on the day you won't get any sympathy on the pitch. I doubt if there will be much between the teams and we are convinced we can beat you. Good luck and see you on the 6th