Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY PROSPECTS

State of play at 10am

Premier Division
Chessington & Hook v Westfield DOUBTFUL
Croydon v Horley Town ???
Hartley Wintney v Molesey 10am DOUBTFUL
Windsor v Colliers Wood Utd ???
Division 1
CB Hounslow Utd v Dorking ???
Eversley & California v Spelthorne Sports ???
Farleigh Rovers v Sandhurst Town 11am
Knaphill v Cobham 10.30am

Eversley & California Tweet

not off officially.....but there's no way it will be on unfortunately. Can't get hold of the match referee at the moment.

Now OFF OFFICIALLY

Edited by Chris Clapham

ALL PREM GAMES OFF

Knaphill v Cobham OFF

Two "left"

Division 1
CB Hounslow Utd v Dorking ???
Farleigh Rovers v Sandhurst Town 11am

Right, I'm off now.
Just awaiting confirmation that Farleigh v Sandhurst is off.

Still heard nothing from CB Hounslow v Dorking though I understand the clubhouse was flooded on
Thursday evening so my guess is that all CCL games are off today!

At least CWUFC have a midweek game to look forward to now, albeit a tricky journey.

It's been emotional. :wub:

I'd rather have a few games off each season then play on an artificial pitch

Agree, but I would rather not travel all the way to hanworth villa for it to be called off and then have to repeat the journey mid week!

At least with 3G the likeliness of this sort of thing happening is reduced drastically!

3g is the way forward no income for our clubs is disastrous, start investing now councils and the future will be good do nothing and clubs will fold.

I have to agree even though I prefer grass pitches I think its the way forward for step 4 and below clubs.

I'd rather have a few games off each season then play on an artificial pitch

Thats the completely selfish attitude that makes me cringe,wake up and smell the coffee NLN its the future,if some clubs get more than a few games off they are in dire straights,you are lucky you are doing well NLN but the way i look at it is who you gonna play in the future if clubs go bust ? I know lets do away with the floodlights and have 2o'clock kick offs as well,move on its the future

Thats the completely selfish attitude that makes me cringe,wake up and smell the coffee NLN its the future,if some clubs get more than a few games off they are in dire straights,you are lucky you are doing well NLN but the way i look at it is who you gonna play in the future if clubs go bust ? I know lets do away with the floodlights and have 2o'clock kick offs as well,move on its the future

I don't think lights should be compulsory at step 6 (our division 1) Duncs!

That was tongue in cheek CC,the point is we are moving forward with our ground upgradings but the thing we all need first (apart from the groundsharers )is a pitch to play on, well under the present climate we are being denied that,if we are to believe what the scientists are all saying then in the future the weather is gonna get worse,why leave the future of our clubs to chance,one easy way to fund these new pitches is for the FA to start spending the profits on smaller clubs and stop lining the pockets of the premier league clubs.

That was tongue in cheek CC,the point is we are moving forward with our ground upgradings but the thing we all need first (apart from the groundsharers )is a pitch to play on, well under the present climate we are being denied that,if we are to believe what the scientists are all saying then in the future the weather is gonna get worse,why leave the future of our clubs to chance,one easy way to fund these new pitches is for the FA to start spending the profits on smaller clubs and stop lining the pockets of the premier league clubs.

I totally agree re 3G/4G pitches being the way forward but there will NEVER be funding made available from the FA or County FA's.

Far too many people running football with no real vision for the game as a whole! Too much politics in the game for my liking. (More on this another time).