Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor FC & Combined Counties Exposure in FourFourTwo

Geggy

cos the lads who joined from Sandhurst were enticed with more money thats why

So it's 'Knock Windsor'  time now, is it ??

What goes around, comes around !

cos the lads who joined from Sandhurst were enticed with more money thats why

Ah I see.

Psst... we haven't got any ex-Sandhurst players.

So basically, because you have first hand knowledge of players being offered money by Windsor in the past, despite the fact that none of them are with the club now, and indeed haven't been since the well publicised withdrawal of the budget 18 months ago, that means the club and it's players are lying and there must still be a playing budget.

Edited by Rother

Righto, I forgot about him - so he came for money in October 2012, the month after the much publicised withdrawal of playing budget which resulted in the resignation of almost the entire squad.

Yeah, that'd be right.

Stop telling porkies you old mischief maker.

:)

Ah I see.

Psst... we haven't got any ex-Sandhurst players.

So basically, because you have first hand knowledge of players being offered money by Windsor in the past, despite the fact that none of them are with the club now, and indeed haven't been since the well publicised withdrawal of the budget 18 months ago, that means the club and it's players are lying and there must still be a playing budget.

last year we were told by you that your manager didnt shout and your players were all angellic and didnt swear,well when i watched them the manager and his staff were amongst the worst behaved i have seen in this league and the players all swore and wanted to fight the opposition,especially the goalkeeper against Ash at Shawfield rd.so anything you post i will question because i don't believe you anymore.

I've seen it and read it Rother.

Who brokered the deal ?

I bet it was my old mate Kevin S.  He always was a very astute business man.

I never asked for you to say Windsor were a good side, just simply questioned why they would have to be paid to be up there? You don't seem to have actually answered that question.

If players have to pay subs at this level what makes it different from park/Sunday football?

I never asked for you to say Windsor were a good side, just simply questioned why they would have to be paid to be up there? You don't seem to have actually answered that question.

If players have to pay subs at this level what makes it different from park/Sunday football?

i think its incredible that you only read your own posts and replies,for the second time (again)players from Sandhurst left for Windsor for more money,and i am not going to answer the stupid sunday step 4 5 6 question 

I've seen it and read it Rother.

Who brokered the deal ?

I bet it was my old mate Kevin S.  He always was a very astute business man.

I think the initial idea was Kevin's and as Chairman I'd imagine he played the leading role, but I wouldn't actually know who did what for sure.

Stay off the 'falling down liquid' duncs, me old mucker.

I know far more about, and have much more respect for the Windsor people than possibly....................

in otherwords he aint got a fecking clue

:) Kevin was asked in the meeting whose idea it was and with a smile he said something like "Ermm, that would be me. Well, if it works out it was my idea but if it doesn't I'm sure I can find someone else to blame..."

But the question was "who brokered the deal?" and I wouldn't truly know the answer to that so yes, if you like, I ain't got a fecking clue!

:) Kevin was asked in the meeting whose idea it was and with a smile he said something like "Ermm, that would be me. Well, if it works out it was my idea but if it doesn't I'm sure I can find someone else to blame..."

But the question was "who brokered the deal?" and I wouldn't truly know the answer to that so yes, if you like, I ain't got a fecking clue!

at last Rotter......and I don't drink JR me old mucker

at last Rotter......and I don't drink JR me old mucker

Such a shame.  Another one lost to the NHS brigade !