Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures Saturday 11th January

Duncs- We're not bottom of the league! Apart from that, good shout. 

DBM- You write "For me it was the latter" about the challenge. Maybe for the referee it wasn't? The red card. Maybe he had decided to send your 5 off for raising his hands and bottled it? Our player had NOT been booked, and it was a bookable offence. Fair call.

Piss off Duncs. There was certainly no complaining about losing to Whyteleafe in the Vase, E&E at home there were no complaints, even Westfield 2 weeks ago where we did not play well. Yesterday we did not play well.  I am having a right go at the ref from yesterdays game as he was shit from start to finish.

Another ego that has been wounded, this is the reason some people don't come on here anymore these aggressive posts should be pulled by the moderators

snd what happens next then AU its just not acceptable that the club ends up near the foot of the table again,I know you lot try and be kind and forgiving but in football there is no place for sentiment, the manager has had a bloody good run but was probably the wrong guy in the 1st place and no before you lot start I don't want the job but you had at least 2 guys to my knowledge who had far more experience at this level who did apply,I think the way this club is being run is disrespectful to the name on the badge and you should all be ashamed WE deserve better.

The problem is duncs the club have NO money for these higher standard managers who will bring in quality players wanting money (& pls don't say they would play for nothing as we all know that's not true)

So the club made a choice to give Alan the job knowing he could bring a team off players ( yes maybe not ccl level but certainly give 100% for Alan & their teamates) which has almost the full backing but if it means the club survives & keeps the good name going then that's the way it has to be. There is no point throwing good money at players who will then leave for the club survival & after recent weeks damage to get the ground back upto it's neat state to me is much more important for now & for future teams.

Yes I would love the club to be in a healthy state, top half & going for honours but at present it can't be that way so we continue to do what we can & back Alan & the team 100%.

That's my own personal view but if I'm right in saying most do agree with me

So onwards & upwards for the club & the team

The problem is duncs the club have NO money for these higher standard managers who will bring in quality players wanting money (& pls don't say they would play for nothing as we all know that's not true)

So the club made a choice to give Alan the job knowing he could bring a team off players ( yes maybe not ccl level but certainly give 100% for Alan & their teamates) which has almost the full backing but if it means the club survives & keeps the good name going then that's the way it has to be. There is no point throwing good money at players who will then leave for the club survival & after recent weeks damage to get the ground back upto it's neat state to me is much more important for now & for future teams.

Yes I would love the club to be in a healthy state, top half & going for honours but at present it can't be that way so we continue to do what we can & back Alan & the team 100%.

That's my own personal view but if I'm right in saying most do agree with me

So onwards & upwards for the club & the team

sorry gaz but i don't buy any of this,i can't believe this club is settling for 2nd best all the time come on man we are a senior football team not a pub team playing on a sunday morning,the club unlike many has an income but i am not interested in that cos i think players should play for nothing at this level south park don't pay and they are top of the league,Alan should not of even got an interview because he had no experience at this level its the committees fault they are clueless. 

All of this aggression just because you were beaten by the team who is bottom of the league all of your massive Egos have taken a knock and you can't handle it your pathetic grow up,i've said on here before the teams at the bottom can and do beat the teams at the top just accept it and move on   

Whatever you imbecilic bore.

Duncs- We're not bottom of the league! Apart from that, good shout. 

DBM- You write "For me it was the latter" about the challenge. Maybe for the referee it wasn't? The red card. Maybe he had decided to send your 5 off for raising his hands and bottled it? Our player had NOT been booked, and it was a bookable offence. Fair call.

Hasn't it been established that it was a PINK card ??

Whatever you imbecilic bore.

omg is this your videa of a discussion......again you don't like losing and all of your saintly godlike preaching is thrown to the dogs and your real personalities surface for all to see.

Edited by duncs

sorry gaz but i don't buy any of this,i can't believe this club is settling for 2nd best all the time come on man we are a senior football team not a pub team playing on a sunday morning,the club unlike many has an income but i am not interested in that cos i think players should play for nothing at this level south park don't pay and they are top of the league,Alan should not of even got an interview because he had no experience at this level its the committees fault they are clueless.

Well we all have our views & that's mine & u have urs...mine has nothing to do with the club committee as I'm no part of it but I still back them 100%

I'm just a groundsman trying to keep the playing field in some order so games can be played

ok mate we will have to agree to disagree on this one,i admire your loyaty but i think it is ill placed this is a results game and nothing else when you get involved with a football club everyone is judged on results and nothing else,my god imagine if this was to happen at Windsor,it don't bear thinking about.

Another ego that has been wounded, this is the reason some people don't come on here anymore these aggressive posts should be pulled by the moderators

In the two and a half seasons that Windsor have been going, this is the first time that I have lost my patience or my composure and decided to state my mind. So, if what I have posted is too sensitive for your delicate eyes I suggest that you go and do something a little bit more genteel like crochet. God knows how much crap and drivel has been posted over these two and a half seasons and the one time that I decide to say it as it is you want to go running to the Mods. 

I stand by what I have said. The referee was a disgrace and should not officiate at any level ever again.

I think the incident that Bronco is referring to was the one late in the second half down by the corner flag. Would that have been the one where one of your lot sent Adam Kirby flying for Kirby to react and shove your player? If so, I agree. He should have been sent off. What did the clown do instead? Yellow card for both players. Please remind me how play was restarted???

In the two and a half seasons that Windsor have been going, this is the first time that I have lost my patience or my composure and decided to state my mind. So, if what I have posted is too sensitive for your delicate eyes I suggest that you go and do something a little bit more genteel like crochet. God knows how much crap and drivel has been posted over these two and a half seasons and the one time that I decide to say it as it is you want to go running to the Mods. 

I stand by what I have said. The referee was a disgrace and should not officiate at any level ever again.

I think the incident that Bronco is referring to was the one late in the second half down by the corner flag. Would that have been the one where one of your lot sent Adam Kirby flying for Kirby to react and shove your player? If so, I agree. He should have been sent off. What did the clown do instead? Yellow card for both players. Please remind me how play was restarted???

ok i will crochet a scarf for you with i am a BAD LOSER on one side and REF HATER on the other side,now come down from your high horse and just accept you got 1 goal and the team who is second from bottom (ok Bronco)got 3

DBM,a bit harsh to call Rothers posts Crap and drivel.