Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures Saturday 11th January

Camberley 3 v 0 Croydon

Fairly comfortable afternoon for the Krooners.  Decent first half but Camberley scored twice to be comfortable at half time.  2nd half was mainly Camberley and but for the away keeper it may have been more but Camberley had to settle for a last minute well worked goal.  Impressed with the Croydon keeper, 5 and 9 and good to see Dickson still in full flow.  Croydon also had a player sent off and his 2nd yellow I think was for diving.

Looking forward to hear Stan's take on Epsom great comeback :)

Ash lost again,Gaz are we just gonna wait untill its to late to do anything,no disrespect to the clubs in Div 1(cos there are some fecking decent outfits )but surely we don't want to end up in it,wheres the clubs pride and ambition gone,come on Ash committee do something please.

Dorking 1 eversley 3

Missed first half due to overestimating my ability to complete a 3.7 mile journey to theESA from sandhurst station No buses. No taxi No prob I'll walk to pub and get cab. Nothing for 45 mins. Walk to next pub bound to be a bus No. Jog on. Text message. 2pm ko not 3pm. Ok Got to main road. There goes bus. Check times. Every 15 mins. Right off to next stop. 5 mins bus goes past drowning me from puddle. No prob I'll call the lads. Phone died. Got to entrance to ESA. Still not very near pitch. Arrived. Bar shut. Score 12. Anyway I'm at the game. Second half we miss chance to equalise and they score worldly a minute later. We competed but lost.

Thanks to all at eversley and good luck for season two o clock kick off so will carlings newts don't get stressed apparently. Cheers pal. Nice house. Shame about the owner. I ordered a carling at sand hurst and the twat never picked me up.

Dorking 1 eversley 3

Missed first half due to overestimating my ability to complete a 3.7 mile journey to theESA from sandhurst station No buses. No taxi No prob I'll walk to pub and get cab. Nothing for 45 mins. Walk to next pub bound to be a bus No. Jog on. Text message. 2pm ko not 3pm. Ok Got to main road. There goes bus. Check times. Every 15 mins. Right off to next stop. 5 mins bus goes past drowning me from puddle. No prob I'll call the lads. Phone died. Got to entrance to ESA. Still not very near pitch. Arrived. Bar shut. Score 12. Anyway I'm at the game. Second half we miss chance to equalise and they score worldly a minute later. We competed but lost.

Thanks to all at eversley and good luck for season two o clock kick off so will carlings newts don't get stressed apparently. Cheers pal. Nice house. Shame about the owner. I ordered a carling at sand hurst and the twat never picked me up.

Just to clarify why Frimley Green's home game against Bedfont was called off and so we can all sleep tonight!!

As Krooner has said all clubs in the borough received an email on Wednesday (I think) from the council confirming all pitches would not be played this weekend.

We did not confirm this to Bedfont as we are also obliged as per the league rules to have an inspection on the day.

It was clear to me on Friday afternoon that there was a 90% chance the game would be off.

A referee had been arranged before the end of the week to visit the ground on Saturday morning. He arrived and agreed to call the game off due to water sitting in puddles on the far side of the pitch near the hill.

Shortly after he left David Havenhand from the league arrived to do a ground inspection, as instructed I think by Mr Constable. He also called the game off for the same reason as the ref.

This inspection I understand was following up on a complaint made to the league by Bedfont.

I am due to meet the league this week and will discuss what should happen if the council call a game off and the ref says it's playable.

If Bedfont are still unhappy, I'm happy to post photo's tomorrow or meet them at the ground to show them or anyone for that matter (As there's no decent football on Sky tomorrow!!).

Lammas 2-2 Knaphill

Two points dropped today, we were cruising at 2-0 at the break and we were creating chance after chance, Knaphill struggled to get into the game, however I was Impressed with the big black guy in the middle of park.

Second half Knaphill got into the game and we let in a soft goal, however we were still creating tonnes of chances, Knaphill had Phil Ruggles sent off and there look like there was only going to be one winner, but credit where it is due, Knaphill never gave up and broke away and scored in the last few minutes, there shot was deflected hit the post, rolled across the six yard box and they tapped in the equaliser unchallenged.

I must say though some of our attacking play today was excellent, if we carry on creating chances like we did today then we will be right up there at the end of the season.

Good game for the neutral.

Went to see Lammas v Knaphill how Lammas never won, heaven knows.

After hitting the bar early on Lammas went two up, with many chances to increase their lead but none were taken.

Ellers report just about summed it up.

Ash lost again,Gaz are we just gonna wait untill its to late to do anything,no disrespect to the clubs in Div 1(cos there are some fecking decent outfits )but surely we don't want to end up in it,wheres the clubs pride and ambition gone,come on Ash committee do something please.

Yep another away defeat for Ash at this time Wembley

started well & created several good chances which the Wembley keeper did well to keep out, but slowly but surely Mr Bates & his team began to get on top & just before half time a good move saw them open the scoring

2nd half Wembley controlled for long periods but the 2nd goal came on the counter attack which saw Ash exposed at the back. Ash tried hard but it wasnt to be so came away again with no points

Looks like things are falling apart at Windsor, concede 9 goals in last two games and your best player leaves.

Looks like it'll be a three horse race now ...

I see Ben Harris has left Windsor to go to Hampton? Big leap but he scored today according to Windsor forum. Be good to see a few other CCL players take that leap as quite a few have the ability to do it I think.

Got to put those chances away tho ellers had a few one on ones!thought the lad up top was a pro last year I heard?

Charlie was a pro a few years back at Brentford first team, I thought today his movement was excellent but couldn't find the net, never mind there are lots of games to play and it's all still to play for.

Looks like things are falling apart at Windsor, concede 9 goals in last two games and your best player leaves.

Looks like it'll be a three horse race now ...

I wonder how many Windsor games you have actually watched this season Stan. How many games are left to play this season???

We didn't play well at Westfield but came close to getting something out of that one.

As for yesterday, I suggest that you ask the referee. He is the worst one I have ever seen officiate in any standard of football. His justification for brandishing a red card and allowing the player to stay on the field of play summed everything up. Pink card my arse!!! I hope I never see him again in my life.

I wonder how many Windsor games you have actually watched this season Stan. How many games are left to play this season???

We didn't play well at Westfield but came close to getting something out of that one.

As for yesterday, I suggest that you ask the referee. He is the worst one I have ever seen officiate in any standard of football. His justification for brandishing a red card and allowing the player to stay on the field of play summed everything up. Pink card my arse!!! I hope I never see him again in my life.

Last line shows up what is so wrong with football supporters. 

I for one second don't doubt that the ref had a shocker at your game yesterday.  Maybe one day when a new player joins your club and has a shocker in his debut you will come up with a similar line as your last one there.  Or maybe you will come out with things like "Needs time to settle".

Yep another away defeat for Ash at this time Wembley

started well & created several good chances which the Wembley keeper did well to keep out, but slowly but surely Mr Bates & his team began to get on top & just before half time a good move saw them open the scoring

2nd half Wembley controlled for long periods but the 2nd goal came on the counter attack which saw Ash exposed at the back. Ash tried hard but it wasnt to be so came away again with no points

snd what happens next then AU its just not acceptable that the club ends up near the foot of the table again,I know you lot try and be kind and forgiving but in football there is no place for sentiment, the manager has had a bloody good run but was probably the wrong guy in the 1st place and no before you lot start I don't want the job but you had at least 2 guys to my knowledge who had far more experience at this level who did apply,I think the way this club is being run is disrespectful to the name on the badge and you should all be ashamed WE deserve better.

Last line shows up what is so wrong with football supporters. 

I for one second don't doubt that the ref had a shocker at your game yesterday.  Maybe one day when a new player joins your club and has a shocker in his debut you will come up with a similar line as your last one there.  Or maybe you will come out with things like "Needs time to settle".

For the vast majority of the games I have seen this season the officiating has been extremely good and I have said this on a number of occasions - especially to them after a game where I have thanked them for the way they have performed. Therefore, when a referee has been an absolute disgrace I see no reason why I should not comment on it. 

The "pink card" comment came from an Alton supporter. Where I was stood, I clearly saw the ref brandish a yellow card then a red one followed. EVERYONE saw it yet the player stayed on the pitch. THAT IS A FACT. Quite frankly, the referee was a complete and utter disgrace and I stand by my comment of hoping I never see him at a Windsor game ever again.