Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attendances

obis

Just looking at the average attendances for non league clubs locally, doesn't make pretty reading.  

AFC Hornchurch 251

Grays 226

East Thurrock Utd 168

Thurrock 90

Romford 86

Aveley 86

Brentwood 69

That makes me very worried.

Not sure how accurate this website is, but here's the figures.

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/divisions/10/1/

2011/12 Hx 301, Rickay 513 Ryman Prem

2012/13 Hx 329, Rickay 435 Conference South

I have doubts as this shows Billericay's attendances dropping in the Conference (Skrill) South.

i would  think its about right  billericay  along with  just about every non league  club in south east essex have fallen over  past couple  of seasons the interest  seems no longer to be there  maybe  the older  fans are starting to  fall by the way ,  and younger  fans are  no longer  coming in to  take there place  in the grounds  , non league starting to be seen as a old boys  thing  collecting  programmes badges  and standing in poor empty stadiums  almost  like train spotters  in the eye  of young fans  

totally agree shrimper, there are very few U18 going to non leagues stadiums, being one of these few and hearing what people my age say about non league football shocks me, many find it boring and a waste of time.

What are they doing to Bridge Avenue?

Due to problems on A13 I didn't get to game last night until Kick Off.

Couldn't park anywhere near the ground so went home to the arms of me darling.

Why can't the excess Car Park be opened?

Quite happy to donate the £25 I would have spent to the club.

Anyone know easiest way to do this?

Hornchurch O - They are putting in width restrictions and chicanes in Bridge Avenue, hence the farcical weaving in and out as you approach the ground. It is a total mess at the moment (and also I would suggest that the Council are simply spending money for the sake of it - possibly using our own lease money in the process).

If you can't get into the car park, carry on past the ground and take the next right - there is plenty of street parking in the roads once you get past the entrance.

The overflow car park can only be used if it is not too muddy.

I did not think the car park was full last night.

If you want to donate money to the club you can always come into the shop and I can give you a receipt for the donation - in fact you could use the donation to sponsor Grant Gordon of the management team.

Not a waste of money,due to the scumbag parents who decide to fly up and down bridge avenue in their 4 x 4s just to get little Tarquin to school on time because their whore of a mother didn't get out the house on time because she was chatting to her lover on Facebook!!

Not a waste of money,due to the scumbag parents who decide to fly up and down bridge avenue in their 4 x 4s just to get little Tarquin to school on time because their whore of a mother didn't get out the house on time because she was chatting to her lover on Facebook!!

You seem to have Upminster confused with Chelsea ............... :D

My opinion on low gates is that clubs fail to have an identity with potential supporters. I would imagine that if anyone from parts of the borough other than Hornchurch who was looking for a local club to connect with would consider Havering Urchins, but not necessarily AFC Hornchurch.