Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attendances

obis

You can park outside my house in oak avenue Michael then I can give you a lift to the ground.

Been driving thro the chicane today and what I find is converging drivers each accelerate to get to the "gate" before the other.

Absolute chaos as is the traffic light sequence at bell corner but what do we know.

Leave it to the prats of experts

not much difference  in crowd  size for 3 of the local  games on   tuesday  night  ,,,billericay 238   canvey 217   hornchurch 200   a sign of the times  as between the 3  only  a crowd  655 could be raised  

I disagree Alan.

It is dying a death because the top level of the game gets way too much exposure.

Been saying it for years,clubs in non league and lower leagues should be working with each other with the FA and leagues in tow to find a solution.

When the old first division was at its peak in the late 30s,40s and 50s with crowds similar to or if not larger than those seen in the premier league now ,the non league game was also attracting big crowds

I disagree Alan.

It is dying a death because the top level of the game gets way too much exposure.

Been saying it for years,clubs in non league and lower leagues should be working with each other with the FA and leagues in tow to find a solution.

When the old first division was at its peak in the late 30s,40s and 50s with crowds similar to or if not larger than those seen in the premier league now ,the non league game was also attracting big crowds

You do seem to be fighting a losing battle on the Romford Forum Alan

Lol, original thinking, or any thinking at all seems to be frowned upon, and blind faith that appears to have no basis,  coupled with unrealistic hopes seem to be the order of the day. 

In response to Rob, you only have to see the vilification the Hull and Cardiff owners are receiving from idiots and luddites,(even though they have spent tens of millions of pounds on their clubs),  because they want to make a few small changes to the clubs name or colours to increase revenue for their team. The only local club that has embraced change is D&R who are light years away from us in terms of support and status, and yet if our two clubs merged, (and I know it will never happen) I would imagine there would be very few of us from Romford that would bother to watch a Havering superclub. 

Edited by missunderstood