Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 18th January Fixtures

First look at Windsor this season and they were very impressive, especially 2nd half rattling in 5 goals. Their 4th goal was an absolute cracker and some other decent ones amongst them. Pitch looked excellent given the recent weather. As for Baggies, did OK first half but looked very ragged in the 2nd half and Windsor could have had more in all honesty. Their misery was complete after Liam Roberts saw a straight red for a lunge.

First look at Windsor this season and they were very impressive, especially 2nd half rattling in 5 goals. Their 4th goal was an absolute cracker and some other decent ones amongst them. Pitch looked excellent given the recent weather. As for Baggies, did OK first half but looked very ragged in the 2nd half and Windsor could have had more in all honesty. Their misery was complete after Liam Roberts saw a straight red for a lunge.

Roll on Tuesday! :unsure:

Exactly how I saw it and commented at half time that even though we were 1-0 up at half time it was a closely contested game played on a very soft surface. Second half and a totally different story. Some really good goals scored as well which is always nice to see.

Ref watch? Well, after my rant of a week ago, I will say that it was a pleasure to see a referee actually bother to talk to the players and captains throughout the game that was competitive yet played in a good spirit. The red card as mentioned by TRS did not have any numerical affect as our player went off injured and we had used our three subs.

Exactly how I saw it and commented at half time that even though we were 1-0 up at half time it was a closely contested game played on a very soft surface. Second half and a totally different story. Some really good goals scored as well which is always nice to see.

Ref watch? Well, after my rant of a week ago, I will say that it was a pleasure to see a referee actually bother to talk to the players and captains throughout the game that was competitive yet played in a good spirit. The red card as mentioned by TRS did not have any numerical affect as our player went off injured and we had used our three subs.

Shall I mention the difference between the 2 games ;)

Even at 0-0 I said to my fellow fans it was the best football I had seen Windsor play all season. Evenly contested for the 1st half but we were playing some really cultured stuff.

Can't say I saw the 2nd half battering coming but although 6-0 was possibly a little harsh on Badshot Lea it was also a great testament to a superbly entertaining display from Windsor.

It fair warmed my cockles! Can't wait to see TRS's video!!!!!