Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures 21st/22nd January

Tue 21 Jan 14

S. Comb. Cup – 2nd Round

Chessington & Hook United  v  Spelthorne Sports

Old Hamptonians  v  Bedfont & Feltham

(at Bedfont & Feltham FC)

Cherry Red Records Premier Challenge Cup – 3rd Round

South Park  v  Epsom & Ewell

Premier Division

Cove  v  Camberley Town

Farnham Town  v  Wembley

Frimley Green  v  Hanworth Villa

Hartley Wintney  v  Bedfont Sports (7.30 p.m.)

Raynes Park Vale  v  Badshot Lea

Windsor  v  Colliers Wood United

RPM Records Division One Challenge Cup – 1st Round

Dorking  v  Cobham

(at Horley Town FC)

Wed 22 Jan 14

Premier Division

Croydon  v  Horley Town

Any chance for Tuesday at South Park? I saw a tweet on Friday night which had one corner completely underwater.

It's my birthday on Tuesday (older than Krooner but younger than Smudge) and it would be nice to know if it is on / off early as the other half wants to go out for a meal!

She's been with me long enough to know that if it is on I will be at the game!

Good to hear. I think we could all do with seeing our teams playing again. Those midweeks are beginning to stack up, especially for the winner tonight.

Stan. Are you genuinely on our side or not?

Wow, looks like South Park are finally ready to play Epsom. Can't see it myself I'm sure there will be a bit of rain and Park will bottle it again! Anyone would think they'd never beaten Epsom or something!

Nothing quite like giving SP their team talk for them. Just stick Stan's comments on the dressing room walls. I reckon Stan is a closet South Parker ;)

It has to be said that if South Park's players aren't motivated enough by the big match ahead of them, then Stan's comments are unlikely to motivate them further.

That said, I must confirm, he is not a real Epsom supporter. Certainly not one who stuck with us through thin and thin over the last twenty years.

I've made it clear Rich I have only been following for a few years since the groundshare.

Does this mean I can't pay my money to watch Epsom or comment on a public forum?

For what its worth Park will probably sneek tonight as it means more to them than Epsom as they won the cup last year and I would imagine the sole focus this year is promotion.

LS if South Pork were to use any comment I make as motivation it just shows what a shambles they are!

Edited by Stan The Man

I'm going to Chessington & Hook tonight....hold it...  oh no I'm not just read its postponed.. again !!! 

Seems like the usual season for the Chessington & Hook players, backlog of fixtures and with Epsom Ath. in the same boat, will there be enough dates :o   

Perhaps with the ground sharing money paid to Chessington by Epsom Ath. they should have used it on their pitch.?.  I actually pity Chessington players, for the last time they played at home was on 7 December over 6 weeks ago !...  Crazy