Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

Well good luck to all involved. Sure there'll be a few funny comments & doubters, but it would be good to see an Edgware team playing again. Especially if Steve Newing takes charge.

It would be great.  Had some decent days over at the White Lion when I was officiating on Ryman 2

anyone remember Gavin though ?  :)

When Edgware Town FC folded what happened to all the kits ? and trophies ?  anyone know ?

Who can forget the various Blog's associated with Gavin, he was certainly great entertainment value:

http://edgwaretown.blogspot.co.uk/

I wondered why there was activity up Kingsbury towns ground today. Few cars and people up there looking around while I was walking the dog in the park.  Seems like there was a lot going on up there. But is it happening for real????  heard the same in 2010 and nothing materialised then... what's different this time!!

Be good if it does happen, been a while since had a club in the area. (Barnet's to pricey for me)

It's not official but I do believe Kingsbury Town will be their home ground and it has been approved by the SSML league but it's not decided which division they will play in.

Great newes hope it happens.

Edgware Town will be reforming and playing again next season. The website should be live by next week and a press release will follow. It's an exciting time for all those involved at the club with a new chapter filled with the usual optimism and dreams.

Hi Gavin, how are you keeping

Okay, thanks, Gavin's a real asset isn't he and will no doubt resurrect Edgware Town from the ashes single handedly

Have seen on the Edgware Town's FB page that they have purchased the lease of the silver jubilee ground. They have also managed to attract over a 100 friends on FB  now. Lots of pictures and info on there. Looks like the real thing this time...

Twitter page has started, and a website to be released  soon. All very exciting, maybe 2 (non league) teams in north London now....

Great newes hope it happens.

Would they not be better suited to the Essex Senior League?

Absolutely. Especially those that radiate in and around North London!!

Like Haringey Borough did you mean