Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

Well I will be at the supporters match at Silver Jubilee Park tomorrow evening if that counts:

REMINDER: Edgware Town FC Supporters vs @HendonFC supporters at Silver Jubilee this Thursday (27/02/14) 19:30 kick off

After the match on Thursday there will be a raffle and an auction plus anyone interested in the membership scheme can get more details

The Supporters game on the 27th Feb is a 7.30KO and admission is FREE. Come along see the ground, and meet some of the old fans for the 1st time in 6 years

I think you would get better odds on you turning up at a match.

What about Newcastle under Keegan and Leeds in 1970/71, anything is possible

Further discussion about the Club and where they might be plying their trade next season:

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7430

Credit where credit is due,

Good work Rhodes

Neutral - Thanks, I think that's the first compliment I've received on here in nearly eight years. I will let you know how it goes this evening at Silver Jubilee Park.

I'm surprised, sorry, amazed, that nobody has enquired how it went last night at Silver Jubilee Park!

How did it go last night?

Well how long have you got, it was a great night and Edgware Town will be back in the fold next season

Maybe it's time I got back in the saddle, what do you think

Maybe it's time I got back in the saddle, what do you think

If you are back making watercress rolls for the match officials then you get my vote.

Just keep away from producing the programme.   ;)  

Just keep away from producing the programme.   ;)  

Cue: a Premier Division club taking out a copyright on their match day magazine

Cue: a Premier Division club taking out a copyright on their match day magazine

Hoddesdon Town you mean, I lifted a crossword puzzle once from their programme in order to fill a blank page, it was hardly crime of the century but Jonno made a huge song and dance over it

I hope Edgware remember to hide the petrol and matches.

Hoddesdon Town you mean, I lifted a crossword puzzle once from their programme in order to fill a blank page, it was hardly crime of the century but Jonno made a huge song and dance over it I copied page after page and was personally responsible for using paper and photocopier funded by the taxpayer.

:cough: