Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 1st February Fixtures

Eversley are awaiting council sign off on the lights. Just need to put a tempory screen in place to stop light spill into the stream on the dugout side. Long term a hedge will replace the screen.

Just to clarify,the council aren't against the lights,this has always been a condition. Quite straightforward to solve and quotes are being reviewed today

Edited by danielpjn

There was a lot of standing water yesterday on Ash pitch but AuPostie has given up his holiday from work to spend time working on the pitch

Pitch is almost looking like a footie after tues game. Listening to the rain the best I can say at the moment for tmrws game against Westfield is 50/50

But Will give it ever chance we can off playing it

Hey son, calm down people on here don't like it when you're positive about your team and what have I said to you about calling people Knobba? I agree Lammas for promotion and Epsom too, so won't be playing you next season!

All the best #UTL

Lmfao knobba. How's life without page? You just a one man team with no ground. Think he fit on well down lammas #UTL

UTL,you do make me laugh,people who live in glasshouses,should not throw stones,Lammas got their Own CCL standard Ground?

Agreed Smudger, I enjoyed my visit to Staines Lammas last season (4-0 win) although their ground very much resembled Ashford Towns!! Strange.

UTL,you do make me laugh,people who live in glasshouses,should not throw stones,Lammas got their Own CCL standard Ground?

Here we go. Another pop at lammas from smudge! Zzzzzzzzzzz Answer as you no is no. But do have our own ground. Checkmate gramps #UTL

Hey son, calm down people on here don't like it when you're positive about your team and what have I said to you about calling people Knobba? I agree Lammas for promotion and Epsom too, so won't be playing you next season!

All the best #UTL

Cheers Stan. They Shoot me down for being optomisic. Shame as would been good game lammas epsom. But think you will get promoted. Good luck mucka #UTL #div1champsinjune

Agreed Smudger, I enjoyed my visit to Staines Lammas last season (4-0 win) although their ground very much resembled Ashford Towns!! Strange.

I've obvs offended you, weren't my intention, so climb down off your perch. You could relegated right?! Would be gutted pal as would love to smash you with new team we built down the lammas. #UTL