Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potential Restructure

E&E Rich

Surprised by this. Surely the FA need more clubs to join CCL Div 1. Especially with everything Bedfont had in place to meet the grading.

But surely performance has to come into the equation at some point? By footballing rights they should be in the Surrey Intermediate Div 1 next season after finishing 2nd from bottom in the Intermediate Prem? And from playing against them they would even struggle in that league. 

Bedfont town play at a rec don't they? Don't get me wrong, I think the ground gradings are a bit daft at times, but if they do play at a rec - and it's where I think it is - then that wouldn't be acceptable.

Bedfont Town had negotiated a ground share with a CCL Premier Club.

we proberly wont go into surrey elite so not sure if we will take option up on groundshare

But the Elite League is the natural stepping stone to the CCL?

Having played for Salv this season and seeing the ambition and drive behind the club I know that the club would more than hold their own in the CCL1. The groundshare is with one of the better facilities in the Prem (playing surface and changing room) and knowing Salv and his book (or multiple books) of local players attracting a group of players to that level simply wouldn't be an issue. He is also has a core group of decent players who could comfortably make the step up.

Having played for Salv this season and seeing the ambition and drive behind the club I know that the club would more than hold their own in the CCL1. The groundshare is with one of the better facilities in the Prem (playing surface and changing room) and knowing Salv and his book (or multiple books) of local players attracting a group of players to that level simply wouldn't be an issue. He is also has a core group of decent players who could comfortably make the step up.

You do make me chuckle Millers you have been a manager for 5 minutes and already you are an expert lol but you are right about 1 thing and if it wasn't for Salvs contacts where the feck would cove have finished this past season

Bit harsh duncs

Cove have had two good seasons and the manager has done a good job tidying up the mess you left behind

nice try NLN and he is the 3rd manager since i was sacked so who's mess is he clearing up ?good job he knows Salv thats all i can say 

I'm not so sure this mud-slinging does anyone any good.

I accept that NLN, but sometimes it's far better to 'Bite your Tongue'  as I have been doing for well over a season now.

There's an old saying....  'What Goes Around Comes Around'.  !

Edited by Big J R

Not mud slinging just asking duncs a fair question why he always seems to have a dig at a young cove management team that have done well

You really don't get it do you NLN its just a bit of fun lighten up man,are you still sulking and throwing your toys out of the pram cos you didn't get your own way at Westfield  :grinarse: