Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures Saturday 22nd February

What a nice afternoon

Westfield will feel fed up not taking home 3 points but Camberley have got the not loosing mentality and it shows

Cambo play direct and are big and strong and Westfield play a bit and use the width to get in behind the lb and Rb although Kroons will tell I they are also direct and yes mostly they are

4 5 and 6 for Westfield very good and only made 1 mistake for the cambo pen the 5 took the cambo player out but a good first touch by the cambo lad made the 5 foul him

Decent save by Bradders at the end although Kroons says it was for the cameras

Cambo don't make enough if corners for such a big side and the delivery don't always beat the first man they should mix it up a bit

Good to be with a half decent ref and a fellow goal scorer from way back when

Decent burger and a lovely cup if tea which tasted even better cos Duncs bought it for me (who says jocks are tight)

What a nice afternoon

Westfield will feel fed up not taking home 3 points but Camberley have got the not loosing mentality and it shows

Cambo play direct and are big and strong and Westfield play a bit and use the width to get in behind the lb and Rb although Kroons will tell I they are also direct and yes mostly they are

4 5 and 6 for Westfield very good and only made 1 mistake for the cambo pen the 5 took the cambo player out but a good first touch by the cambo lad made the 5 foul him

Decent save by Bradders at the end although Kroons says it was for the cameras

Cambo don't make enough if corners for such a big side and the delivery don't always beat the first man they should mix it up a bit

Good to be with a half decent ref and a fellow goal scorer from way back when

Decent burger and a lovely cup if tea which tasted even better cos Duncs bought it for me (who says jocks are tight)

Good to see you mate.  Thanks to Duncs for the tea as well.  Nice chat with Henry afterwards too.

thought Westfield deserved to be 1 up at half time with probably the only bit of football played in the 1st half.  2nd half Camberley dominated but Westfield were dangerous on the break and went close on a couple of occasions.  Late penalty gave Camberley a point.  I think we could argue all night about whether Camberley deserved it.  My opinion is it would have been harsh if Westfield had lost.  Think Bradders could have just caught the last minute effort ;)

Park will win this league and all we all look too now is if they will get the ground grading.  Hopefully so as the champions deserve to go up.

What happened today with Alton, must've had a load missing from the team that beat Epsom.

I agree with what you say Krooner champions deserve to go up, but I don't think Park have the facilities to go Ryman, so battle is on for promotion from 2nd place!

Good to see you mate. Thanks to Duncs for the tea as well. Nice chat with Henry afterwards too.

thought Westfield deserved to be 1 up at half time with probably the only bit of football played in the 1st half. 2nd half Camberley dominated but Westfield were dangerous on the break and went close on a couple of occasions. Late penalty gave Camberley a point. I think we could argue all night about whether Camberley deserved it. My opinion is it would have been harsh if Westfield had lost. Think Bradders could have just caught the last minute effort ;)

Park will win this league and all we all look too now is if they will get the ground grading. Hopefully so as the champions deserve to go up.

Camberley 1-1 Westfield

Bit disappointed to only leave with a point. Bit rusty first half understandably but scored a superb goal following a great move. Camberley didn't really trouble us until they made their subs and it was one who's run led to the penalty although I'm told by a few of our supporters he was initially offside. Bradders made a superb save at the end to earn us a point. Overally very happy, still a lot of players to come back from injury and the majority of our squad out there was last seasons promotion winning side. Good to see all the subs who are from our young reserve side get a run out too. Speaking of reserves a great result for our lads who beat Bromley 1-0 in the suburban shield.

As far as I'm aware Stanley, the league had been at the ground letting us know what we need to do. Most, if not all that work has been completed.

As Higgs has said tho, we need to win it first. Loads of games to play still so who knows what will happen!

Glad to hear any work will be done.  Don't like it when a team win the league and cant go up so genuinely have fingers crossed.

And don't give it all that JD.  It needs a collapse of biblical proportions for your lot not to win it now ;)

Only 6 point gap kroons

12 with those 2 games in hand.

If we were to win our remaining games then you will still have to lose 3 and draw 1 for us to beat you.  Not happening and you boys know it ;)

Headed to krooner park yesterday and was very impressed with Westfield. Not so much camberley. Westfield are one of the fittest teams I've seen this season and at times played some lovely stuff. Camberley for 90 minutes just booted it long and if they never got the penalty wouldn't of scored. However, i can see why it's effective. The two Westfield centre halls dealt with everything brilliantly. Camberley keeper made a great save early on from a curling mepham shot before cheeseman rounded of a lovely passing move. Westfield could and should of added 1 or 2 more before quarsie equalised late on with a penalty. Enjoyable game and I believe Westfield could be a surprise package next season if add quality to the team.

Does anyone know why the Camberley 11 was not used wide up top as an outlet for the long ball and on the right

He seemed to be defending all the game on the left which made him look uncomfortable he looked more effective and dangerous the last time I saw him